• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

JoyfulPenguin

Lucas Mauragis is on loan to the Phoenix from the Jets this year as well.

There was a young CB loaned to the Roar by Victory last season or the one before iirc. Surname was Slavic sounding and began with an M (Milinaric I think).
Matt Bozinovski to the Phoenix from Victory last season as well I think.

Forum Phoenix

City.

I hate this club. If it was a ship I'd call it the souless. On track for three in a row now. As a fan since inception, honestly can't think of anything more boring.

Some great players there who deserve respect sure, but I genuinely struggle to see how this cashed up corporation FC is good for the league.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Huddo

With the Mariners sitting in 2nd, having a blinder of a season, a ridiculously strong player roster and ethos that pushes for individual advancement. Why would Monty not want to go to Sydney FC?

Nah but honestly, how long do you reckon till Monty is gone? And would love to know hypothetically if the Mariners had the chance to snag an opponents Manager, who would it be and why? (I understand LW is waiting in the wings, this is more just a which Manager, gun to your head, do you currently respect in the league kind of question).

Last edited:

Ben10

Hypothetically, if you could trade one current Mariners player for another player of similar ability/status in the league who would they be? For me, I'd trade Benni for Ikonomidis

Edit: Doesn't necessarily have to be the same position

pjennings

How is the visa situation going to be resolved with Kaltak signed permanently? And if you have no inside gossip, who would you let go?
Further to that point - with Morseche coming back from a long term injury (and his contract rumoured to have been extended) what are the rules (age-wise) surrounding our NPL side. Can he make his comeback and get some fitness via the NPL team before going into our normal pre-season. That way there would be no need for a decision yet and no thought of having to rushing him back.

I'd also be keen to lock up Tulio as well soon. I thought I heard someone say Moresche and Tulio played for the Brazilian youth sides together?

JoyfulPenguin

Further to that point - with Morseche coming back from a long term injury (and his contract rumoured to have been extended) what are the rules (age-wise) surrounding our NPL side. Can he make his comeback and get some fitness via the NPL team before going into our normal pre-season. That way there would be no need for a decision yet and no thought of having to rushing him back.

I'd also be keen to lock up Tulio as well soon. I thought I heard someone say Moresche and Tulio played for the Brazilian youth sides together?
If he can't play for our NPL side a loan to another wouldn't be bad.

Big Al

City.

I hate this club. If it was a ship I'd call it the souless. On track for three in a row now. As a fan since inception, honestly can't think of anything more boring.

Some great players there who deserve respect sure, but I genuinely struggle to see how this cashed up corporation FC is good for the league.

Love to hear your thoughts.
They bring the quality of the league up so we have someone decent to play and improves our players. We are better than or at least able to beat everyone else. They give youth ago as well as giving top Aussie talent a place to play for good money. I actually like them more than a few other clubs

Big Al

How do think our midfield ranks amongst other teams?

The old guard of Isasis Brilliante O Neil Brattan etc seem to be on the decline hence the decline of SFC MV etc and City is probably the only midfield to be worried about.

Are our guys improving that quickly or has the league declined in the middle?

We saw how important Nizz missing was to our ability to break a press. Has Niz gone to the next level?

Are Ballard and Steele also improving faster than we realise?

pjennings

How do think our midfield ranks amongst other teams?

The old guard of Isasis Brilliante O Neil Brattan etc seem to be on the decline hence the decline of SFC MV etc and City is probably the only midfield to be worried about.

Are our guys improving that quickly or has the league declined in the middle?

We saw how important Nizz missing was to our ability to break a press. Has Niz gone to the next level?

Are Ballard and Steele also improving faster than we realise?
or has our midfield looked better as Jason seems to be dropping back more often?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami