• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Ironbark

Only partially through the pod, loving it as usual

Some feedback on the active: at the semi I was on the western side and down the Bay 16 end. I could hear the drum fine, but at one stage looked over and saw the Who do we Sing for? mid-action, and pointing at the western stand. Honestly couldn't hear it and I was right there.

I think the overall numbers created enough noise to drown it out.

Secondly, I was utterly fixated on the game. It was not a boring match with many moments to really look away.

TC Redline

Lads lads lads, i have woken up and its real , it happened wow. I just want to say a massive thank-you to you all for what you do with the podcast. I mentioned before but i stumbled onto finding the pod i think in the Walmsley era where i felt totally disillusioned with what was going on at the club and found it quite cathartic to find others who felt like i did whilst listening to you guys on the pod. The information that you provide along with the interviews is absolutely fantastic and is so much appreciated by fans who arent over every detail of all things A-league, npl and our academy. Of course Im happy for myself but I feel so happy for you guys who travel everywhere to support the team and not only that rarely watch the game as you are too busy getting the crowd going to support the team with the drums and loud speakers. You guys so deserve this. Cheers Andy and heres to winning pods...

true believer

Thank you guys for the pod . It's the
The true celebration of the mariner life style .
You deserve a mariner medal for services to coastly goodness.

When you finally sober up and get over the hang over . I'd love to hear your GF recap and season ascessment of all clubs .

I think you could produce an on camera epic

Jimmy

Lads lads lads, i have woken up and its real , it happened wow. I just want to say a massive thank-you to you all for what you do with the podcast. I mentioned before but i stumbled onto finding the pod i think in the Walmsley era where i felt totally disillusioned with what was going on at the club and found it quite cathartic to find others who felt like i did whilst listening to you guys on the pod. The information that you provide along with the interviews is absolutely fantastic and is so much appreciated by fans who arent over every detail of all things A-league, npl and our academy. Of course Im happy for myself but I feel so happy for you guys who travel everywhere to support the team and not only that rarely watch the game as you are too busy getting the crowd going to support the team with the drums and loud speakers. You guys so deserve this. Cheers Andy and heres to winning pods...

The Walmsley, Mulvey, Okon era pods were a gruel to do, but also, some great fun where we could just laugh at ourselves and the ridiculousness of it all.
Times like these make it all worth while, Typical of my life that I handed the reigns over just as we got good again, family takes presedence for me now.

FFC Mariner

The Walmsley, Mulvey, Okon era pods were a gruel to do, but also, some great fun where we could just laugh at ourselves and the ridiculousness of it all.
Times like these make it all worth while, Typical of my life that I handed the reigns over just as we got good again, family takes presedence for me now.
Maybe some sound bites from the pods during the dark ages?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb