• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Disgrace

clouds

gosford chicks are easy
we got off the train and some imbred coastie farking flashed us,
its disgusting. we dont need to rape and our chicks arent easy,
you lot only get laid because your chicks are easy, that exculeds some

Ted

The fact that every scum supporter there was chanting the same thing in unison plays a big part in the overall volume. Whereas we had one group here yelling one thing and another over there screaming something completely different and so on at the same time.  A universal chant is much more deafening. I tried my best to get people in the bay i was in to say 'sucks' in between the chants of Scumcastle. Some did, most didn't. Now if you can get a whole stadium of Mariner supporters to say it at the same time... 'Newcastle SUCKS!' ;) Just a thought!

noremac

it's called a metaphor.. basic literature mate :)

we out-showed, out-sang and took over your small gosford.. Sure, maybe you came down season 1.. and maybe you outsang us then. But its season 3, and we've been outsinging, outshowing and everything else since that game.

700+ Days and still going, just to remind you.

and yes, "Marinators" That names just shockingly bad, but then again..

A bad supporter base deserves a bad name.

Fark off gypsies

Ted

clouds said:
gosford chicks are easy

That was a tranny from newy mate!

LFCMariners

Lol the Yellow Inbreds. Coming from the supporter of a team whose fans go to family reunions to meet women. Btw I don't live on the Coast most of the year...

A Scummy football team deserves Scummy fans. At the Jets it's a match made in Heaven!

B

bakery5

clouds said:
gosford chicks are easy

i get girls because of my good looks

clouds

haha and if you actually came to our bay only the bottom half were singing,
the people in the bay next to us were only standing because they couldnt see the game.
and seen your average croud is like 11 thousand you would over power us.
BUT come to newcastle and get our croud of around 15 thousand and we will shite on you,
:p just a thought

clouds

MarinaTed said:
clouds said:
gosford chicks are easy

That was a tranny from newy mate!

nah bro dont have those up hear, dunno about your caravan parks though

noremac

MarinaTed said:
The fact that every scum supporter there was chanting the same thing in unison plays a big part in the overall volume. Whereas we had one group here yelling one thing and another over there screaming something completely different and so on at the same time.  A universal chant is much more deafening. I tried my best to get people in the bay i was in to say 'sucks' in between the chants of Scumcastle. Some did, most didn't. Now if you can get a whole stadium of Mariner supporters to say it at the same time... 'Newcastle SUCKS!' ;) Just a thought!

Suprising how the fast half of your post sums up your supporter group. You basically say, your crap, can't chant together in unisen AT YOUR OWN STADIUM?

no wonder your so pitiful at our home games.

disgrace

Ted

clouds said:
the people in the bay next to us were only standing because they couldnt see the game.
BUT come to newcastle and get our croud of around 15 thousand and we will shite on you,

Crowd not croud ;) now blow away! Just a thought....

clouds

BJ said:
Lol the Yellow Inbreds. Coming from the supporter of a team whose fans go to family reunions to meet women. Btw I don't live on the Coast most of the year...

A Scummy football team deserves Scummy fans. At the Jets it's a match made in Heaven!

haha BJ are you just having a guess
i actually think that you may be an imbred,
because i am pretty sure that only your family picks up there first cousins or something.

clouds

MarinaTed said:
clouds said:

Crowd not croud ;) now blow away! Just a thought....

my mistake

~Floss~

noremac said:
MarinaTed said:
The fact that every scum supporter there was chanting the same thing in unison plays a big part in the overall volume. Whereas we had one group here yelling one thing and another over there screaming something completely different and so on at the same time.  A universal chant is much more deafening. I tried my best to get people in the bay i was in to say 'sucks' in between the chants of Scumcastle. Some did, most didn't. Now if you can get a whole stadium of Mariner supporters to say it at the same time... 'Newcastle SUCKS!' ;) Just a thought!

Suprising how the fast half of your post sums up your supporter group. You basically say, your crap, can't chant together in unisen AT YOUR OWN STADIUM?

no wonder your so pitiful at our home games.

disgrace

...And you basically say "I can't spell for shit, and I'm proud of it because it's  a Novacastrian tradition"

LFCMariners

Hahaha this guy wants to bag Mariners average crowds against Scum average crowds. Go away and find out what Newcastle's population is. Then see what the Central Coasts' population is. And remember your average is only a couple of hundered better than ours.

And no clouds, I never picked up any of my cousins. Just yours  ;)

clouds

BJ said:
Hahaha this guy wants to bag Mariners average crowds against Scum average crowds. Go away and find out what Newcastle's population is. Then see what the Central Coasts' population is. And remember your average is only a couple of hundered better than ours.

but if you have not noticed almost all of or citys population likes rugby league,
dude my cousins are farking fat whales you can have them

noremac

oh. I'm sorry that you believe I can't spell for shit. I'll try better so you and your cousins (currently residing in your bed waiting no doubt in hope that she can make you happier after a serving) can understand it.

Haha, okay. But realistically, Tell me what other sports you have to compete with up down there?

Don't you guys (using that term VERY loosely) play hockey and thats about it? other then football? (or do you call it soccer down there?)

Unfortunatly we are dominated with a league orientated area. Either way. We smashed you tonight, thats that.

LFCMariners

clouds said:
BJ said:

but if you have not noticed almost all of or citys population likes rugby league,

Hahaha and the Central Coast ISN'T a Rugby League district? Tell me, what was our stadium built for in the first place?

In spite of our differences, it's nice to know that we both love plugging fat whales. Of course, the difference is that I don't have to pay for it.

clouds

BJ said:
clouds said:
BJ said:

Hahaha and the Central Coast ISN'T a Rugby League district? Tell me, what was our stadium built for in the first place?

In spite of our differences, it's nice to know that we both love plugging fat whales. Of course, the difference is that I don't have to pay for it.

yeah but the central coast team exsisted for about 1 year after the stadium was built,
i forget what they were called,
yeah dont really like fat whales but i dont have to pay to get any.
i wouldnt touch a whale for anything, unlike you lot who touch up breeze to get him to call the game your way.
but you still lost  :)

B

bakery5

clouds said:
BJ said:

NFC = No fat Chicks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred