• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Disgrace

clouds

bakery5 said:
clouds said:
BJ said:
Hahaha this guy wants to bag Mariners average crowds against Scum average crowds. Go away and find out what Newcastle's population is. Then see what the Central Coasts' population is. And remember your average is only a couple of hundered better than ours.

And no clouds, I never picked up any of my cousins. Just yours  ;)

but if you have not noticed almost all of or citys population likes rugby league,
dude my cousins are farking fat whales you can have them

NFC = No fat Chicks

unless there for BJ

LFCMariners

To quote one Glenn Quagmire "Fat chicks need love too- but they got to pay". If you Scum fans realised this, maybe you wouldn't all be on the dole? Anyhow, time for bed. That's right, I have a bed that isn't a park bench, inside a house that doesn't have wheels on it. It's been fun owning you Scummers on here. We should do it again sometime. Let me know when the Centrelink payment comes in again to fund your internet bill and we'll talk from there.

clouds

BJ said:
To quote one Glenn Quagmire "Fat chicks need love too- but they got to pay". If you Scum fans realised this, maybe you wouldn't all be on the dole? Anyhow, time for bed. That's right, I have a bed that isn't a park bench, inside a house that doesn't have wheels on it. It's been fun owning you Scummers on here. We should do it again sometime. Let me know when the Centrelink payment comes in again to fund your internet bill and we'll talk from there.

hahahahaha your waving banners around to win $1000 thats embarrassing you have all been knocked back from centerlink, dont worry there are plenty of jobs up here.
haha were not owned, the only people here that are owned are the people who lost tonight 2-1.
AKA GYPSIES

noremac

It is amusing.

Once I came to gosford, theres park benches everywhere you look.. ironic? I'd love to see how your ... city? or wait, its probably not got the population for that.. town?

either way. TWO ONE.

I suppose though, a tent doesnt really COUNT as a park bench, congrats for you.

I'm just going to go to bed, in my house.

My garden shed is better then your tent.

don't get mugged, but I'm sure your used to that

TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE

THE OWNING OF THE GYPSIES / MARINERS CONTINUES.

clouds

noremac said:
It is amusing.

Once I came to gosford, theres park benches everywhere you look.. ironic? I'd love to see how your ... city? or wait, its probably not got the population for that.. town?

either way. TWO ONE.

I suppose though, a tent doesnt really COUNT as a park bench, congrats for you.

I'm just going to go to bed, in my house.

My garden shed is better then your tent.

don't get mugged, but I'm sure your used to that

TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE

THE OWNING OF THE GYPSIES / MARINERS CONTINUES.

they have nothing that can get stolen from them,
so theres nothing to worry about for them.

LFCMariners

Still have a 100% record over your mob in the semis. I'll make sure to wave goodbye to you all next month. Hope they'll refund you for your jerseys. :eek:verhead:

Ted

Yeah mate we're a little tent village and still have a bigger population v supporters base!  :eek:verhead:

kevrenor

noremac said:
unfortunatly after all the insults that were tossed around. the fact still stands. two one. goodnight

This Scummer has been banned for today just because he's a pathetic troll who comes on the opposing teams forum in the early hours of the morning, and sprouts rubbish.
:vomit:

And BJ and MarinerTed and others were feeding him!!
:naughty:

Please, if you feed Trolls they keep coming!  Regular troll feeders run the risk of being sanctioned also. Then again noremac probably would have answered his own incoherent posts!
:soapbox:

Kevrenor, a moderator

Auburn Mariner

Time to be brutally honest here; I was impressed with the numbers, support and colour that the Jets fans provided last night. Well done to you, congrats on the win.

I will not take aim at any of our crew except myself; I must admit to not being as noisy as always, as I found it difficult to get into it given the state of the game. Kudos to Brett, who tried valiantly in the second half to lift us, with some success.

Even when "Everywhere We Go" got a run, it wasn't the usual cacophonous roar of old.

I believe we should cop the criticism on the chin, move to the Phoenix and then the finals, and increase our noise levels and colour. I should add that I have no issue with Mariners fans having a go at us if they feel it is deserved, we will only grow stronger with a steely resolve to do better in future.

To finish, can I just say this; in the finals, get your earplugs out!!

Jesus

Jesus
We sucked. The bay is deadly quiet. Perhaps worst this season for me. Really need more organisation. Most chants from the back of 16 i could not even tell what they were from the front.

The megafone helped this.

What happened to marinators sitting in the middle of the bay to coordinate the songs?

Really looking to the marinators club to put their hand up on this one. That is where the majority of organisation should be coming from. With the random stuff left to the bay.

We need more noise. Looking at the runts, i was amazed at how much they have grown since V1. We are a long way behind them now. Visually especially. Though visually we are getting better.

Lets fire the fark up and show what we're fn made of against the sheep shaggers!

uncleyellow

Auburn Mariner said:
Time to be brutally honest here; I was impressed with the numbers, support and colour that the Jets fans provided last night. Well done to you, congrats on the win.

I will not take aim at any of our crew except myself; I must admit to not being as noisy as always, as I found it difficult to get into it given the state of the game. Kudos to Brett, who tried valiantly in the second half to lift us, with some success.

Even we "Everywhere We Go" got a run, it wasn't the usual cacophonous roar of old.

I believe we should cop the criticism on the chin, move to the Phoenix and then the finals, and increase our noise levels and colour. I should add that I have no issue with Mariners fans having a go at us if they feel it is deserved, we will only grow stronger with a steely resolve to do better in future.

To finish, can I just say this; in the finals, get your earplugs out!!

Well put. I was frustrated in General last night, as we all were. but Geez lads, and lasses, the Mariners really needed their 12th man last night, and I feel that we just didnt give enough. Great supporter clubs sing thru thick and thin. Ive watched the replay, and we were pretty poor....

I know the away group are always noisier, but we havent come close to the great display we put on in rnd 1 in sydney.... this group should be carrying the crowd...its the way it works, it is the marinators responsability.

We were all worried and concerned, but fark we need to fire up.

Ted

I still stand by initial post in this thread. 15,000 screaming the same thing will have more impact than pockets of supporters for the same team trying to be heard.

Sanction, ban, or delete my account if you feel the need kevrenor.....

Atomic

Carrying on from my post of last light (I was more than a little crest-fallen when I wrote it)... visuals are just as impressive as vocals. I noticed the scum had a lot of flags, not just banners, but Australian flags and flags that just had the Jets colours. Again, I don't want to criticise the effort that goes into making banners, but visually, flags (of the yellow and blue variety) are more effective when they are waved back and forth.

Also, the arm movements are impressive as well. The overhead "karate chop" type of gesture to opposing fans, when all done together, looks great. Jumping up and down, like the Victory fans have perfected looks great as well.

Something to think about and may be easier to get people to participate in than chanting or singing

Melsy - One step

It was my first game back to bay 16 for about 4 or 5 weeks and I was happy with the volume of the bay and the atmosphere that was produced, More Coordination could maybe help out with people knowing what songs were being sung from down the front to the back of the bay but that takes time.

Maybe next season the emo's would have learnt the songs and can give the bay that missing section of noise and this may help with the unison of songs instead of having a top of the bay song and the bottom of the bay song.

kevrenor

MarinaTed said:
I still stand by initial post in this thread. 15,000 screaming the same thing will have more impact than pockets of supporters for the same team trying to be heard.

Sanction, ban, or delete my account if you feel the need kevrenor.....
Stand by whatever you want MarinaTed ... no problem with what you said and I agree ....  BUT you miss the point! Don't give the trolls any air! Simple!

Tez

We weren't at our best last nite - i was near the front of the bay and it took a lil while for us to hear wot ever chat was being sung up the back to get to us before we could join in - so we defo werent at our best - but we still werent crap!  :naughty:

Also being at the front i noticed about 3 different Chats going at the same time - one was goin up the back, one off to the right of the bay another from around the left-middle, we cant be as loud as we want if we have different groups inside the bay singing differnt chants.

Being more organised is* definitely one area we can improve on..

onthemoney

Think its about time the Marinators listen to what's being said about them. cheermore is right on the money, somewhat harsh but true and you know it.

As for those marinators who think its not their responsibility to get the crowd behind the team through chants and songs, you shouldn't be part of the marinators club - which by the way spends raised money on such items like drums (which i couldn't hear), banners (what a disgrace) and flags (that does not include your wave for cash flag) to increase the atmosphere and help the marinators get the crowd behind the team.

So its about time you lot start doing what you set out to do in the beginning.......... "The Marinators are a group of passionate football supporters, who follow the Central Coast Mariners A-League team. We stand behind the goals at every home game, through all types of weather. We support our team vocally through chants and songs, and visually with flags, banners, and streamers"

FFC Mariner

So are there really supporters who believe that their job is to sit quietly and watch while another group are specifically tasked with the job of creating noise and atmosphere???

WRONG!!

Why cant other parts of the ground start chants or join in??

Jeff (LouMacari)

Jesus said:
Really looking to the marinators club to put their hand up on this one. That is where the majority of organisation should be coming from. With the random stuff left to the bay.

After reading Jesus's thread on this (and there are others who have posted similar thoughts to his) I asked myself this...

When the Marinators Club (through Brett) organised for regular chants to be sung through mega phones to get the whole of bay 16 (and surrounding bays) singing in unison, he was told that it was too 'staged' and chanting should be more 'organic'.....

Can't have it both ways, which one is it to be? And if you and a few others want a more organised type of thing with 'cappos' down the front, how do we please the other 500 odd people in the bay who want more random, off the cuff type chants?

If ANYONE is looking to the Marinators Club to help solve this issue, perhaps they should turn up to a Marinators Club general meeting and tell us what they would like to see done?
The fact of the matter is that YOU ARE THE MARINATORS CLUB! We are simply the committee who are there to implement what THE CLUB (THE MEMBERS) decide to do.

So I look forward to seeing ALL the members at the next Marinators Gen meeting (Feb - date will be confirmed next week) and listening to your suggestions and requests.  :grouphug:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred