• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals: Mariners v tap water drinking junkies

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I thought I heard the semis were all midweek games ?…..since, clearly this isn’t , do you think P- might go out of their way and get the replay up real fast , cause I got something on and won’t see it the game as happens

Corsair

I thought I heard the semis were all midweek games ?…..since, clearly this isn’t , do you think P- might go out of their way and get the replay up real fast , cause I got something on and won’t see it the game as happens
I've noticed they've been a bit quicker at getting the replays up the last week or two. It is a weekend game though so might not be there until some time on Monday. Lame.

Big Al

10bold if you got a recorder for the TV, otherwise you might be lucky and it will be up on Wednesday just as our next game kicks off

Wombat

Doors open at 2:30 pm $20 per head and it is first in best dressed for seating. My mate called them today after we figured out it wasn't possible to make the Adelaide trip :(
Its a bigger venue now. They can handle more than 1000 fans. Its free Dobbie but you have the option of the pizza deal if you want it. (I have a feeling you will sneak in sarnies and a thermos lol)

Corsair

Its a bigger venue now. They can handle more than 1000 fans. Its free Dobbie but you have the option of the pizza deal if you want it. (I have a feeling you will sneak in sarnies and a thermos lol)
I'll be wearing a ? with marmalade sandwiches under it ?

I've been there before, it's ok, bit pricey and up themselves but it's a decent venue. I must be getting old.

I hadn't really thought about capacity, guess it makes sense. What was the turnout like for the last game?

marinermick

He wasn't in the squad and was told that he had to pay his own airfare if he wanted to travel. Pretty disrespectful from the club when they are trying to hang on to all of their young players. Hopefully he passed a last minute fitness test and travelled as part of the squad.

Only disrespectful if he has a chance of playing. Mariners can’t take every injured player on every trip. No club does.

If it was the grand final that would be different.

With Kye, Ruon and Cam there it probably means Dan did pay for the trip. Kudos to him for paying for his trip.

Last edited:

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Only disrespectful if he has a chance of playing. Mariners can’t take every injured player on every trip. No club does.

With Kye, Ruon and Cam there it probably means Dan did pay for the trip. Kudos to him
No, but to a Finals match, come on. If this is true it's incredibly poor!

Forum Phoenix

With Kye, Ruon and Cam there it probably means Dan did pay for the trip. Kudos to him

100% and you can’t set this precedent. Not even for a prelim final. Be madness for a small club like us. Sure you can say it’s only a couple of thousand but that has to come out of somewhere else - some people have no idea what a budget means.

Pretty shitty for it to be framed this way. From everything I can tell the club highly values Hall.

Last edited:

Big Al

Its also a finals game so maybe the league is paying and have allocated a certain amount of tickets

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami