• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals Ticket Information

Bex

uncleyellow said:
Ive got tickets to Bay 8 at EAS...

Does anyone know if we have filled bays 10 and 11.. and maybe even 9.

Just trying to figure if we are going to sit in our seats in Bay 8 or wander over to 10-11 to join the brethren?

Is there something I should know about bays 10-11? I normally sit in 10 or 11 and I wasn't aware that the Brethren sit there.

adz

Staff member
Bex said:
uncleyellow said:

Just trying to figure if we are going to sit in our seats in Bay 8 or wander over to 10-11 to join the brethren?

Is there something I should know about bays 10-11? I normally sit in 10 or 11 and I wasn't aware that the Brethren sit there.

talking about the away game

Chimmi

If anyone is in need of a spare ticket for the Away leg of the Major Semi I have one. Unfortunately mum, being and aged care nurse, wasn't able to get the day off so we are passing the ticket on.

Bay 10, Row Q, Seat 17
$25

PM me if interested.

uncleyellow

brett said:
uncleyellow said:

We do want to spread down that way as far as possible...but if you are a committed singer and you're isolated you should move across to 9 or 10.

Sounds like a plan to me, thanks for that. Would be great to have 3 full bays!

Atomic

uncleyellow said:
brett said:
uncleyellow said:

We do want to spread down that way as far as possible...but if you are a committed singer and you're isolated you should move across to 9 or 10.

Sounds like a plan to me, thanks for that. Would be great to have 3 full bays!

Baa Baa Black sheep, have you any pull,
Yes sir, yes sir, Three Bays Full!

(I'm  :redcard:'ing myself for that effort  :))

kevrenor

Email at 9:52am today (25/1) from BOTN's writer in Newcastle:

"Just got got back from buying tickeys for family/friends only 650 left
in general admission...this game will be sold out !!!!"

Should be by now? ... but depends on sales in the other categories.

Blackadder

From the pro tickets website Category A (Western Grandstand & Restricted View), and Category B (restricted view) left.

~Floss~

Grunta said:
Pro tickets are great. My ticket for the away game arrived yesterday, 4 days after the game was over!

So that was one of the 4,000 empty seats... it obviously mustn't have been a ticket in bays 9-11

dru

Grunta said:
Haha, nah i rang them when it didn't arive on Friday and they emailed me one instead

Must of been something to do with away supporters as I had to do the same thing.

cruiser

Ticketek site now states that the only tickets left for Sunday are single seats in Category A.

Bring it on!!!  :pirashoot:

dibo

[size=36pt]SOLD OUT![/size]

homesemisoldoutab2.jpg

:thumbup: :vhappy: :thumbup: :vhappy: :thumbup: :vhappy: :thumbup:

Mini In Bay 6

cruiser said:
Ticketek site now states that the only tickets left for Sunday are single seats in Category A.

Bring it on!!!  :pirashoot:

Ticketek's websites saying "Allocation Exhausted" and there be no buy button no more. Unless there is a stash of tickets under a rock, I believe we have a sellout.

tyson

I would hate to be one of those few hundred Mariners 'fans' who said

'Pffft, the Mariners can't win... the weather will be shit. I'm not going... even though I bought a ticket.'

Apparently there was a crowd of about 19 000 at a sold-out 20 000 seated venue.

:S

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred