• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals Ticket Information

Deej

Those of you who are members should have recieved some information regarding ticketing for the finals, for those of you who are not members below is the information you require.  If you are planning on attending a finals game I suggest you take some time to give it a read!

How we finish in the league will affect which, and how many games we play

Should we finish in position 1, 2, 3 or 4 we will be playing our home Semi Final at Bluetongue Stadium
Should we finish in position 3 or 4 we will only have the right to hold one home match throughout the Finals Series.
Should we finish in position 1 or 2 we will host the Preliminary Final or the Grand Final.
Should we finish in position 1 or 2 and win our Semi Final tie (played over two legs) we will host the Grand Final on Sunday 24th February 2008.
Should we finish in position 1 or 2 and lose our Semi Final tie (played over two legs) we will host the Preliminary Final on Sunday 17th February 2008.

When do tickets go on sale?

Home Semi Final Week 1 (25th/27th Jan) or Week 2 (8th/10th Feb)

Member on sale - Monday 21st January 2008
9am to 8pm local time 1 day only
Football Family on sale Tuesday 22nd January 2008
9am to 8pm local time 1 day

Members will have the ability to book during the Football Family period in addition to the Member on sale period. To do this follow the exact same process as listed below on these consecutive days. This applies to all Football Family on sales in the Finals Series.)

Home Semi Final Prices are as follows

Category A
-          $35.00 Adult
-          $20.00 Concession/Child *
-          $90.00 Family (2 Adults + 2 Children or 1 Adult + 3 Children)

Category B
-          $25.00 Adult
-          $15.00 Concession/Child *
-          $65.00 Family (2 Adults + 2 Children or 1 Adult + 3 Children)   

* Concession includes;
Pensioner - Aged, TPI (valid ID cards) including seniors cards. Student - Full time secondary and tertiary students (valid ID required)
Child - Children 4 16 years inclusive (children 3 years and under will be admitted free but no seat provided)

Transaction fees may apply

Home Preliminary Final Week 3 (Sunday 17th February)

Member on sale - Monday 11th February 2008 9am to 8pm local time 1 day only
Football Family on sale Tuesday 12th February 2008 9am to 8pm local time 1 day

Home Preliminary Final Prices TBC

Home Grand Final Week 4 (Sunday 24th February)

Member on sale Thursday 14th February 2008 - 9am until 8pm Friday 15th February 2008
Local time 2 days only
Football Family on sale Tuesday 19th February 2008 9am to 8pm local time 1 day

Home Grand Final Prices TBC

(Please check the closing time of your local outlets These may close prior to the times listed above)

How do you purchase tickets and how many are you allowed to buy?

Tickets for Bluetongue Stadium can be purchased at www.ticketek.com.au, or by phoning 132 849 or by visiting any Ticketek outlet. For those members with an email address registered with the club they will send you an email containing a direct link to the ticketing website prior to the on sales for both home and away fixtures. This email could be sent as late as the Sunday prior to the Monday on sale.

To purchase tickets you will be require to provide your membership number. If booking via the web you will be required to enter your membership number into the password field of the relevant website. If booking via the phone please provide your Mariners membership number to the operator. To purchase via ticketing outlets you will be required to present your membership card.

Members are limited to purchasing 4 tickets per membership. If a group of members are wishing to book and sit together and the number of tickets in the group is over 4, it is recommended to use the phone option or visit an outlet. Members will be required to quote all membership numbers over the phone or present all membership cards at an outlet.  Bookings over the internet will be limited to 4 tickets per transaction. 
Members will be sold tickets on a first in first served basis.

What about away games?

As a member you will also be able to purchase tickets to any away games we feature in. Each venue will have an away team fan area and you will need to ask to be seated into this area. You will also be asked to provide your membership number when booking. (Ticket numbers may vary per membership at different venues.)

The on sale dates for away members will mirror those of the home members and as such are as per the above Member on sales. The only exception will be for the Grand Final where away members will receive priority access to tickets on Monday 18th February 2008 at the relevant ticketing agency dependant on the venue.

The above information is subject to change. All finals ticketing information including how to purchase for away matches will be available on the Membership page at www.ccmariners.com.au . Thank you for your ongoing support of the club, and we look forward to welcoming you to the Hyundai A-League 2008 Finals Series to experience 90 minutes, 90 emotions like never before.

cc%20stadium%20map%20detailed%20finals%20layout%200708.jpg

Above is information for all fans of the Central Coast Mariners, the map shows which bays will be what categories.

Ticketek will also have indicated on their sales system that Bay 16 will be for home supporters, as all seating in the stadium is reserved seating, so we would suggest those Marinators looking to sit together dont muck around when tickets go on sale. A little coordination will be required.

If anyone has any further questions regarding ticketing for the finals, please ask me asap and I will relay them to club who will in turn check with the FFA. Remember, they are in charge of these games and whilst the club can provide input, the FFA made the final decision on all of the ticketing for finals.

Deej

Many people have discussed reserved seating for bay 16 in the past - this is a perfect opportunity to test how it goes.

brett

DJ said:
Many people have discussed reserved seating for bay 16 in the past - this is a perfect opportunity to test how it goes.

Definitely. I'll be finding worthy people for that spot and buying my 4 allocated tickets. If all Marinators who are members do the same buying from the back we should fill up the bay pretty solidly. I can't imagine the emos being members or desperately rushing to lock in their spot.

FFC Mariner

No need, the Iraq game was supposed to be reserved but everyone just crashed it and stood where they normally do.

There was some pointy head from the FFA getting very stressed but he just gave up in the end

Deej

Greenpoleffc said:
No need, the Iraq game was supposed to be reserved but everyone just crashed it and stood where they normally do.

There was some pointy head from the FFA getting very stressed but he just gave up in the end

kinda what I said to the club, but as they said to me 'ok but you have been warned', to avoid disappointment be organised!

FFC Mariner

So, we can finish 1st - 3rd depending on todays results.

1st = Away to 2nd on Sunday at 6pm
2nd = Home to 1st on Sunday at 6pm
3rd = Away to 4th on Friday at 8pm

Something tells me we will finish 2nd and be at home to Qld on Sunday

Deej

gull said:
Will you guys be running buses up to scumland on Sunday as usual?

We will need to contact the bus company tomorrow, tickets will also be on sale through pro-ticket I think...........as soon as we have any details I'll let you know.

meldraco

Can someone please help me, as This is only my second year following the a league i'm not sure about the way the finals work. Next week I know we play Newcastle up there then Feb 10 at home (wanting to line up for my tickets allready) but not sure what happens after that?

crooksey

is it same deal of 4 tickets per membership when buying for the away game t newcastle through proticket???

fedelta

Tickets for Bluetongue Stadium can be purchased at www.ticketek.com.au, or by phoning 132 849 or by visiting any Ticketek outlet. For those members with an email address registered with the club we will send you an email containing a direct link to the ticketing website prior to the on sales for both home and away fixtures. This email could be sent as late as the Sunday prior to the Monday on sale.

Have any members got this email yet?

neverwozza

Just checked the proticket website and it has the following sale dates:

Sale Dates:
- Monday 21st Jan 9am: Jets Member Pre Sale
- Tuesday 22nd Jan 9am: FFA Football Family Pre Sale
- Wednesday 23rd Jan 9am: General Public Sale

Have they got this wrong and should Mariner's members be able to buy tickets on Monday as well?

Nadia

taxman said:
Just checked the proticket website and it has the following sale dates:

Sale Dates:
- Monday 21st Jan 9am: Jets Member Pre Sale
- Tuesday 22nd Jan 9am: FFA Football Family Pre Sale
- Wednesday 23rd Jan 9am: General Public Sale

Have they got this wrong and should Mariner's members be able to buy tickets on Monday as well?

i'm not sure either. the only way to find out is to call proticket in the morning, i guess.

Bex

I haven't got the email yet, but the 10 January Mariners newsletter said this:

The on sale dates for away members will mirror those of the home members and as such are as per the above member on sales.

That would indicate Mariners members should also be able to purchase tickets as if we were Jets Members (arrrrgghhhhhh, perish the thought!).

Bex

also, the newsletter says you need to ask to be seated in the away team fan area and that you will need to provide your membership number. It also says info will be available at www.ccmariners.com.au so check again early tomorrow I guess.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred