• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals Ticket Information

Deej

What about away games?

As a member you will also be able to purchase tickets to any away games we feature in. Each venue will have an away team fan area and you will need to ask to be seated into this area. You will also be asked to provide your membership number when booking. (Ticket numbers may vary per membership at different venues.)

I would have to assume this means members can purchase them as of tomorrow.

FFC Mariner

From the official site.

The Mariners Finals Series campaign kicks off away to the Newcastle Jets on Sunday, 27 January at EnergyAustralia Stadium. Kick off is at 6pm.

The Central Coast will return to their Bluetongue Stadium home for the return leg of the Major Semi Final series, which will be played on Sunday, 10 February. Kick off is at 6pm.

Tickets for both the 1st Leg and the 2nd Leg will go on sale to Mariners Members tomorrow, Monday, 20 January.

Tickets for the 1st Leg at EnergyAustralia Stadium can be purchased from any ProTicket outlet, from the ProTicket website www.proticket.com.au, or via phone on 02 4915 2345.

Members will need to quote their Membership number or present their Membership cards in order to secure their tickets.

Tickets for the 2nd Leg at Bluetongue Stadium can be purchased from any Ticketek outlet, from the Ticketek website www.ticketek.com.au, or via phone on 132 849.

Members will need to quote their Membership number or present their Membership cards in order to secure their tickets.

From tomorrow (Monday, 20 January), the eastern gate of Bluetongue Stadium will be open to Members wishing to purchase tickets to the 2nd Leg at Bluetongue Stadium, in addition to existing Central Coast Ticketek outlets at the Central Coast Leagues Club and the Mingara Recreation Club.

neverwozza

Thanks got my tickets from www.proticket.com.au this morning no problems. First time we will sit with the marinators so I suppose I have to start practicing my singing and printout all the songsheets to memorise on the way up. I also have a few spare seats heading up from the peninsular. If anyone needs a lift PM me.

dru

Tried phone tickets through ticketek and supposedly there system had crashed. luckily I was also trying on line at the same time figuring there was no way I'd get through on the phones and was hoping bay 16 was an option online. it is.  :eek:verhead:

Also online through proticket but am getting mine expressed post. Row BB (don't know if that sounds right or not)

Alicia

I've got away tickets, but can't get home tickets.

Is anyone else having this problem??  I'm freaking out!!

Alicia

It keeps saying this:

Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested are greater than the maximum available adjacent seats.

FFC Mariner

Alicia said:
It keeps saying this:

Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested are greater than the maximum available adjacent seats.

If you are selecting home support, its numbered seats in bay 16. Perhaps their system is trying to find seats together?? I'd try the phone.

fedelta

Ahhh can't buy decent seats online! keeps giving me Bay 38, 39!!  :redcard:
And Ticketek is engaged!!!

Gav...

to buy tickets online for the home game u need to go the the mariners website and click on tickets underneath the game details because ticketek havent updated their search engine yet

Alicia

It's all sorted now.  I don't know if ticketek had an issue or not.  But I was using firefox and it didn't work.  Then used internet explorer and it was fine.

dru

Alicia said:
It's all sorted now.  I don't know if ticketek had an issue or not.  But I was using firefox and it didn't work.  Then used internet explorer and it was fine.

I would say they had an issue as I used Firefox to buy mine this morning no problems.

Also I searched mariners on ticketek and got sent to the finals series which then had options for the three games so don't know whats going on now with needing to go via our website.

Well I do. It's ticketek being F#@ked as usual when major events go on sale.

serious14

Ticketek died in the arse at about 9.10am this morning, the lady at CCLC came out and apologised for all the problems.

Anyways, 4 tickets in Bay 16, Row S.  FARKIN' BRING IT FARKIN' ON FARKIN' FIRE UP FARKIN'!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred