• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Finals Ticket Information

c-crew

This is a f**king joke. My normal seats have been sold. I was 16th in the line at Tuggerah Ticketek at 8:45 this morning. By the time I got to the counter it was 10:15.

I ask for the 4 tickets we normally have (and showed the 4 members passes), and the whole f**king bay has been sold. That's a f**king joke, they should allow even one day for us to have our own seats.

Sonic_beats_Mario

I sent my mum down to buy the tickets and i got them quicker online than her standing in line. she was 24th in line at gosford and hadnt even been served by 930 poor effort really.

I just looked at my newie tickets i bought 4 with 1 membership and 1 with another the 4 are in row w seats 14-17 the other is ww seat 17. damn only allowed 4 tickets and having 5 ppl oh well given who im going with im quite happy to seat away from them

gull

We will need to contact the bus company tomorrow, tickets will also be on sale through pro-ticket I think...........as soon as we have any details I'll let you know.
[/quote]

Cheers DJ!

neverwozza

is the home game sold out? I can't get any online and can't get through on the telephone. I am going to dash across to CC leagues now.

fedelta

It couldn't be sold out.. Don't we only have about 3000 members? and even if every member bought 4 tickets that still wouldn't be a sell out.

bikinigirl

Taylor said:
It couldn't be sold out.. Don't we only have about 3000 members? and even if every member bought 4 tickets that still wouldn't be a sell out.

. not suggesting that it is sold out yet, but must also assume there would be a few thousand allocated for our opponents' supporters (who would be able to buy today as well)

FFC Mariner

Taylor said:

Scum members can buy too. Not that this would mean a sell out so early but I reckon 10k or so will be gone by Weds (at least)

kevrenor

mariners4evachamps said:
i got through for both games home and away  ; :vhappy:

pax at 9.15am this morning = 502    :pirashoot: 
Yes, for home game I queued in Sydney, the Theatre office - at about 9:45am, PAX was 1082

For Scum land, in entering on Protickets my low Membership Number had been used, so I used my daughters higher one, but that is a worry. 

I wasn't asked what club so I suspect there is only one set of numbers for both clubs. If that is the case there are going to be a lot of unhappy people. It gave me Bay 11, B15  (no choice of bays or row) which is in the corner at the front - stuff that I'm moving over!

neverwozza

Just got back from CC Leagues. Had a good choice of seats and no queus. I'm not sure why I couldn't get any online or on the phone. Proticket was such an easy process although I did wonder how they were distinguishing between Newcastle & mariners supporters.  :)

~Floss~

Did anyone else get print-your-own tickets from ProTicket that have text running through the barcode? I forsee major problems at the turnstiles if they're all like this and it stops them working properly.

adz

Staff member
~Floss~ said:
Did anyone else get print-your-own tickets from ProTicket that have text running through the barcode? I forsee major problems at the turnstiles if they're all like this and it stops them working properly.

yep same happened to me - there is a little strip where the text doesn't go on so should be ok? still very strange!

dibo

adz said:
~Floss~ said:

yep same happened to me - there is a little strip where the text doesn't go on so should be ok? still very strange!

if you have adobe acrobat you can edit the text -

edit

'Hyundai A-League 2008 Finals Series Newcastle Jets vs Central Coast'

to become 

'Hyundai A-League 2008 Finals - Scum vs Central Coast'

and the barcode's clear. so long as you don't change the barcode, you should be ok to change the text however you please.

kevrenor

"if you have adobe acrobat you can edit the text -
edit
'Hyundai A-League 2008 Finals Series Newcastle Jets vs Central Coast'
to become 
'Hyundai A-League 2008 Finals - Scum vs Central Coast'
and the barcode's clear. so long as you don't change the barcode, you should be ok to change the text however you please"

Excellent idea - changed as above - now that will be a ticket to keep!

skilbeck

well an idea would be to buy tickets in the squadron bay and sell them back to them on the last day with it edited

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred