• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand final baby - Our Parradise

LFCMariners

Just a small town girl
Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere

Just a city boy
Born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere

Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh the movie never ends it goes on and on and on and on GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITYGIGGITYGIGGITYGOOOOO!!!!!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Fkin Shaun Evans assistant VAR, should have been nowhere near a GF, especially one we're involved in.
He's probably caused us less blatant one-sided harm as VAR than Kurt Ams or KGJ have.....though all 3 are shocking.

Even Kate J isn't great (though at least she doesn't come off as biased), though I was surprised to see her at the top of the pecking order.

I would have been quite surprised if anybody other than Beath got the GF - he's definitely the best ref we have, and he does seem to keep things fair. Even his bad games haven't appeared biased.

Him and King are our 2 best, then it's miles of daylight to the rest. When I saw the SF appointments I had figured it was Beath in the GF. He had a pretty ordinary game in our SF in the second half, though I'm pretty sure GF appointments are decided before this (other years the GF has completely screwed up their SF).

This refereeing team is probably about the best possible outcome for us.

Last edited:

marinermick

No word from CCF on postponing senior games on Saturday. Didnt even get as much as a generic response to my enquiry. Anyone heard anything?

They are not postponing games. They said informally that if two teams wants to play earlier they can arrange this through CCF. They will find field space but can’t guarantee a referee.

Rising Sun

He's probably caused us less blatant one-sided harm as VAR than Kurt Ams or KGJ have.....though all 3 are shocking.
I think that is only because he has had less opportunity to screw us over than the other two.

In part because I believe the bunker is in Redfern so there is a NSW bias to appointments (and certainly during covid)

And in part because Strebre Delovski had a cut down list of refs that he considered capable of being a VAR - and Evans wasn't on that list - not sure when he got back on to it. This followed on from the game where Evans bullied Alex King (iirc and who was a rookie ref at the time) into the bizarre red card for McGing against WSW (having earlier intervened to get Brama off as well).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred