• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Grand Final Tifo

Jimmy

Sorry I've not kept everyone up to date.

I will get around to thanking everyone once I've got a bit more time.

We've had an amazing financial response to this. We should have more than enough now.

We've emptied 4 spotlight stores of their fabric.
I started cutting it all and we've gotten one of the squares sewn together.
It's going to be a big week of painting.
If there's anyone in the norah head area that can help out with a couple of hours notice send me a message.

We're working on chasing streamers too.
I'll try and keep nore tifo details vague until after the final.

priorpeter

We've had an amazing financial response to this. We should have more than enough now.

If there's anyone in the norah head area that can help out with a couple of hours notice send me a message.

I know we’re in a group chat about this mate but I just want to thank you publicly. The effort you’ve put in has been downright sensational. Can’t wait to see it all come together on the big day.
While I’m at it, thank you so, so much to everyone who’s donated their hard earned money, or time, or both. Bunch o’ f**kin’ legends.

Forum Phoenix

Hi Jimmy,

When are you looking at doing the painting?

Jimmy

Hey legends.

Quick update. 3 of the large banners have been painted.
Streamers are due in Friday, they're costing a bit more than budgeted due to the original supplier not having stock.
Most of the flags have been sewn, I'm yet to pick up the remaining flag poles. 105 in total.

From what I can gather we're good for money now.
I cant thank everyone enough for their donations, this honestly wouldnt have been possible without you. I'll do a more detailed post on the finance when I've got time.

One final shout out to the legends that are my mum Robyn, sisters Mel and Jen, and fellow fans Helen and Beverley for all the sewing they've done. And Lauren and my son for helping me out today with the painting.

If all goes well it should be finished Thursday afternoon and left to dry through to Friday arvo.

The banners look amazing, with the flags and streamers it should look pretty spectacular and I hope it all comes together and you all get to enjoy it.

style_cafe

Hey legends.

Quick update. 3 of the large banners have been painted.
Streamers are due in Friday, they're costing a bit more than budgeted due to the original supplier not having stock.
Most of the flags have been sewn, I'm yet to pick up the remaining flag poles. 105 in total.

From what I can gather we're good for money now.
I cant thank everyone enough for their donations, this honestly wouldnt have been possible without you. I'll do a more detailed post on the finance when I've got time.

One final shout out to the legends that are my mum Robyn, sisters Mel and Jen, and fellow fans Helen and Beverley for all the sewing they've done. And Lauren and my son for helping me out today with the painting.

If all goes well it should be finished Thursday afternoon and left to dry through to Friday arvo.

The banners look amazing, with the flags and streamers it should look pretty spectacular and I hope it all comes together and you all get to enjoy it.
Our thanks also go to you Jimmy ,it`s a tough job being a legend but on saturday you, your family and The volunteers (as noted above) will be celebrated by a massive Yellow and Navy crowd.
I`m sure the Yellow Army and all the fans will join together in giving you all 3 cheers to show their gratitude

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred