• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Heff back if we make GF????

Omni

Eggy: He told me the first home game we had after the break that he'd be back for the Grand Final, so it's not the beer he's seriously driving to be there!

Tassiemariner

He is still walking with a bit of a limp after the game. Him and ceccoli walking round like the walking wounded was incredibly funny.

Krispy

Heard some rumours about Heff and his desire to be back in time for the GF. I personally heard his interview on Big Sport Bfast on 2KY about a week ago and he was either hopeful or being cheeky about a possible return.

also heard Lawrie on 2KY this morning.  they gave gr8 coverage of the win and very complimentary about the Mariners. Lawrie was gr8 and funny.  I think the Sydney media  ( I think the BSB will) may take us under their wing in the lead up to the GF now that Sydney are gonski!  That will definitely happen if we play QLD.

suggest normal unaligned punters who attend the GF in Sydney ( maybe even Bling FC supporters!) will cheer for us in the GF.

mariners4ever

well i saw heff at the CCLC before the game, and the only way that he would play in the grand final is if it was about one-two months away

dibo

he was still getting about on one crutch a fortnight ago in newcastle, so that means he's been on crutches (if upright at all) for 5-6 weeks at the very least - he simply wouldn't have time to recover lost muscle.

sadly no chance to return...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred