• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Home Grand Final - Early access tickets

Insertnamehere

Since there's a whinge about those of who don't have membership but want to sponge off those of you who do, I thought I'd start a friendly thread where forumites can post to sponge and those who don't need to whinge about memberships and wish to share can DM their spare member codes.

Insertnamehere

Since there's a whinge about those of who don't have membership but want to sponge off those of you who do, I thought I'd start a friendly thread where forumites can post to sponge and those who don't need to whinge about memberships and wish to share can DM their spare member codes.
For what its worth I can't go to this one. Have kid shit and a dumb wedding anniversary this weekend.

sydmariner

Insertnamehere

adz

Staff member
Ay ay ay.Ill be honest only read your 3 dot points and made assumptions.

All good, will see how this shakes out but I wasn't really keen on enabling the randoms who want to come on here just to grab codes and disappear for another year - not sure why they should get special treatment. At the end of the day people can do whatever they want though and in reality I think the window is really short so it won't matter that much anyway.

Insertnamehere

All good, will see how this shakes out but I wasn't really keen on enabling the randoms who want to come on here just to grab codes and disappear for another year - not sure why they should get special treatment. At the end of the day people can do whatever they want though and in reality I think the window is really short so it won't matter that much anyway.
Last year was probs a bit diff in it was an unknown. I understand this year people have an expectation of big numbers BUT members also get a hit at 8 tickets and that will be gobbled up quick smart.

Don't think there is a need for codes to be publicly shared but if people want to request and members are happy to share well why not.

I was fortunate last year and this to bludge off members here. And I'm appreciative.

Corsair

I'm planning to buy all 8 tickets and then share my code ;)

pjennings

Last year was probs a bit diff in it was an unknown. I understand this year people have an expectation of big numbers BUT members also get a hit at 8 tickets and that will be gobbled up quick smart.

Don't think there is a need for codes to be publicly shared but if people want to request and members are happy to share well why not.

I was fortunate last year and this to bludge off members here. And I'm appreciative.
The big problem this year is the number of tickets. If all the ccm and mvc members can buy 8 tickets on Monday then the ground could be sold out very quickly.

ccf

You can only buy your membership tickets plus 7 additional tickets, not 7 per every membership ticket.

ccf

Members will be able to purchase one discounted ticket per password, with the option to add an additional 7 non-discounted tickets to the order

Corsair

Reality is families or groups of friends with multiple memberships won't be buying 8 per membership.

Being able to buy 8 means a member can sit with their friends. I'm bringing 6 others that are regulars who come with me to 6-8 games a season but are not members. I'm also bringing one newbie who came to his first game last night and is quite likely to be a gold member next season off the back of these 2 games.

Been a member for 10 years, sat in this stadium for 3 seasons of crowds at 2-3k and watched us get spoons and floggings while the fair weathers were absent. I deserve to bring my friends who are fans to one big game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred