• Join ccmfans.net

    ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

    If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

    ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Introduce yourself

Ted

Well-Known Member
CCBEARSFAN said:
Rugby league fan first and foremost, football a close second. Fans of both codes since I could kick a ball (include cricket amongst both as well). I love most sports.

I have been a Central Coast Mariners member since our inception. I love the club. I long for the day we have a Central Coast Bears rugby league team as well. As for Manchester United, I fell in love with the club as a young boy thanks to my Red Devils mad father and uncle.

Teams: Central Coast Mariners, Manchester United, Australian Socceroos, Central Coast Bears, NSW Origin, Country Origin.

Welcome and don't let the anti RL forumites get to you. ;)

Edit: What Mick said, lol.  BTW Go the Doggies! :p
 

kiil

New Member
Forum name:kiil

Name called by your friends (that's us):
Kyle--yr 12, 17years

Location:
Port Macquarie

Background that you wish to reveal:
only made it to 2 games this season : gold coast and Fury

Interests, football and other: Mariners, barca, inter + other stuff
 

radar

Member
Forum name:Radar

Name called by your friends (that's us): Ian


Location: Cremorne via Mount Colah


Background that you wish to reveal: nowt


Interests, football and other:football, rugby league, MMA
 

FCandC

New Member
New to the boards, just saying hello. Forum name is FCandC, but normally answer to Bob. Currently residing in Pennsylvania.  I try to follow alot of sports around the world, but closely follow the following teams (other than the Mariners):

New York Yankees, Fenerbahce, Miami Dolphins, Parramatta Eels, St Kilda Saints, Celtic, Marathon, Olmedo, Ferrocarril Oeste, Munster Rugby, La Coruna, Cork GAA & Beauly Shinty Club.
 

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
FCandC said:
New to the boards, just saying hello. Forum name is FCandC, but normally answer to Bob. Currently residing in Pennsylvania.  I try to follow alot of sports around the world, but closely follow the following teams (other than the Mariners):

New York Yankees, Fenerbahce, Miami Dolphins, Parramatta Eels, St Kilda Saints, Celtic, Marathon, Olmedo, Ferrocarril Oeste, Munster Rugby, La Coruna, Cork GAA & Beauly Shinty Club.

Parramatta Eels and celtic...I like this bloke already
 

CCM-JAM80

New Member
I am back from a 18 month stay in Leeds, England! What a journey, what a time. The tripped was topped off with our promotion - we're one step away from being back in to the EPL!

Good to be back, looking forward to renewing my membership. Last season was the first I missed as a member since our inception, it hurt a little, but I am glad to be back on deck for the near and distant future (no more travelling for a while - too dear people).
 

kevrenor

Well-Known Member
CCM-JAM80 said:
I am back from a 18 month stay in Leeds, England! What a journey, what a time. The tripped was topped off with our promotion - we're one step away from being back in to the EPL!

Good to be back, looking forward to renewing my membership. Last season was the first I missed as a member since our inception, it hurt a little, but I am glad to be back on deck for the near and distant future (no more travelling for a while - too dear people).

Welcome back!

Good season to miss!

You realise we now have Arnold Out as coach, and you still came back?
 

midfielder

Well-Known Member
kevrenor said:
CCM-JAM80 said:
I am back from a 18 month stay in Leeds, England! What a journey, what a time. The tripped was topped off with our promotion - we're one step away from being back in to the EPL!

Good to be back, looking forward to renewing my membership. Last season was the first I missed as a member since our inception, it hurt a little, but I am glad to be back on deck for the near and distant future (no more travelling for a while - too dear people).

Welcome back!

Good season to miss!

You realise we now have Arnold Out as coach, and you still came back?

Narrrr just the last half .. the first half saw us in third place .. top on goal difference and with the best defense in the league...
 

CCM-JAM80

New Member
kevrenor said:
CCM-JAM80 said:
I am back from a 18 month stay in Leeds, England! What a journey, what a time. The tripped was topped off with our promotion - we're one step away from being back in to the EPL!

Good to be back, looking forward to renewing my membership. Last season was the first I missed as a member since our inception, it hurt a little, but I am glad to be back on deck for the near and distant future (no more travelling for a while - too dear people).

Welcome back!

Good season to miss!

You realise we now have Arnold Out as coach, and you still came back?

Thanks for the welcome Kevrenor, now you're a familiar face from the games (and forum).

Yeah, it was tough to miss the season though if I had to pick one season to miss, it would have been last season. It was nightmarish. I caught the footage of the games and it was at times painful, thankfully Danny was in goal. It could have been even worse if we didn't have him there from where I sat.

haha I do realise Saint Lawrie is now replaced with Arnold - I can't say I was jumping for joy, though I will support our new manager and hope that he can play his part in returning us to the top tier of the league.
 

Ezz

New Member
Forum name:Ezz

Name called by your friends (that's us): Ez


Location: Narara

Background that you wish to reveal: Been following the boys since the beginning and a member the last three years. Finally decided it's time to have my say about our fantastic boys.


Interests, football and other: Mariners with a winter dose of Essendon in the AFL.
 

ZermattMan

New Member
Name called by your friends (that's us): Andy


Location: Wyoming


Background that you wish to reveal: Retired computer man.


Interests, football and other:
Computer Programming (hobby - at last).
Mariners; Socceroos; Arsenal (since a boy)
Implementing first web site - www.TimelinesOfOurTimes.com
 

adz

Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to ccmfans Ezz and ZermattMan :)

Feel free to jump into a conversation and put your 2c worth in, we (mostly) don't bite ;D
 

peswyk

New Member
which means that if you elected player of the season, only for the Central Coast Mariners or throughout Australia.?
 

scottmac

Well-Known Member
which means that if you elected player of the season, only for the Central Coast Mariners or throughout Australia.?
We vote on player of the round from the Mariners. 321. The player with most votes at the end of the regular season is ccmfans.net player of the season.

Is that right Adz?

So in answer to your question its only the mariners.
 

adz

Moderator
Staff member
We vote on player of the round from the Mariners. 321. The player with most votes at the end of the regular season is ccmfans.net player of the season.

Is that right Adz?

So in answer to your question its only the mariners.

Correct!

And welcome to ccmfans peswyk. Hope you enjoy the Grand Final ;D :pirashoot: :pirashoot:
 

Online statistics

Members online
18
Guests online
195
Total visitors
213

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
6,474
Messages
328,601
Members
2,478
Latest member
Heidinaito
Top