• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Introduce yourself

Ally

Forum name: GreenpolesDaughter

Name called by your friends: Ally, Al, Alex

Background that you wish to reveal: I'm Greenpoleffc's eldest daughter and I'm currently studying Bachelor Arts with a major in English/Popular Culture in scumville

Interests: Most kinds of music and chilling with my friends

tyler8

Forum Name: tyler8
Name- Tyler or mary (mary tyler moore) long story
Location: Lambton (I know in scumcastle, every tuesday have lunch with my mum and the griffith bros have their lunch at the same place, i give them plenty of shit rest assured)

Intrests: Man Utd, Mariners, the mighty sea eagles, celtic and watching us give it to the jets

loyalist

tyler8 said:
Forum Name: tyler8
Name- Tyler or mary (mary tyler moore) long story
Location: Lambton (I know in scumcastle, every tuesday have lunch with my mum and the griffith bros have their lunch at the same place, i give them plenty of shit rest assured)

Intrests: Man Utd, Mariners, the mighty sea eagles, celtic and watching us give it to the jets
please explain it

tyler8

went over seas last year on a contiki tour, yes it was all they are cracked up to be and one night it was ladies night, all us boys took it upon us to where womens clothes and give each other feamle names, well considering no one could think of anything for me, one fella put his hand up and said he had a massive crush on this 70's actress mary tyler moore, the weird thing id the bloke was in his late 20's and we wondering how on earth did he know a actress from then and carry a photo of her in his wallet, he was a bit weird

fedelta

tyler8 said:

don't lie.

Ben

Forum name: Aceventura19
Name in general: Ben
Interests: Mariners and mariner realted activities, playing football at whenever i can, hanging out with friends
About me: I am 18, finished high school last year and i am now at uni of newcastle (ourimbah campus) doing a bachelor of commerce(first year), play AA6's for budgie

Ben

midfielder said:
Welcome Aceventura19 hope you enjoy your time hear what position do you play
hey thanks, i usually play left or right wing but i occasionally play centre mid or even striker if our main strikers are tired

Ben

thas cool, what team and division do you play for?
I have been readin the forum for years and thought i should start posting

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
Well, I was a Northern Spirit supporter. My only claim to fame in that respect is that I have an original Robbie Slater NS tie ... it has been used though (a bit stained, LOL)! Have followed CCMariners since the beginning, and attend the matches whenever I can.

Teams: Australia, Mariners, Hibs, Celtic. (Gosford and Wyoming at a pinch)

Does anyone read this stuff? :)

CCBEARSFAN

Rugby league fan first and foremost, football a close second. Fans of both codes since I could kick a ball (include cricket amongst both as well). I love most sports.

I have been a Central Coast Mariners member since our inception. I love the club. I long for the day we have a Central Coast Bears rugby league team as well. As for Manchester United, I fell in love with the club as a young boy thanks to my Red Devils mad father and uncle.

Teams: Central Coast Mariners, Manchester United, Australian Socceroos, Central Coast Bears, NSW Origin, Country Origin.

marinermick

CCBEARSFAN said:
Rugby league fan first and foremost, football a close second. Fans of both codes since I could kick a ball (include cricket amongst both as well). I love most sports.

I have been a Central Coast Mariners member since our inception. I love the club. I long for the day we have a Central Coast Bears rugby league team as well. As for Manchester United, I fell in love with the club as a young boy thanks to my Red Devils mad father and uncle.

Teams: Central Coast Mariners, Manchester United, Australian Socceroos, Central Coast Bears, NSW Origin, Country Origin.

welcome and don't get personally offended by some anti-nrl stuff on here

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred