• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Introduce yourself

Ranyen

I meant the Mariners bandwagon. I've been around football since I was 6 months old. My parents played & coached it for years before we moved up here.

the_monarch

g'day peoples im new here. im a massive football fan i follow the a league, the epl, la liga and the dutch first division.

i hope to have some great chats about football here fellas and ladies.

tuftman

Hey ppl im a new one here, i have been to 2 games (the 5-4 vs Sydney and the GF vs SCUM) and i was there when we had the washout, so whats news

Bex

Three of the most dissappointing games I've seen! Good on you for sticking with it Jack.

tuftman

Bex said:
Three of the most dissappointing games I've seen! Good on you for sticking with it Jack.
Yeah and in the 2 completed games Danny has been sent off, maybe its a sign.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
the_monarch said:
Bearinator said:
Welcome.

Who do you follow in Holland?

PSV Eindhoven

g'day Monarch may we have long and convuluted discussions when PSV raid MVV's playing ranks or when they play Feyenoord...whichever happens first..:)

serious14

jack mitchell said:
Bex said:

Sorry chief, I'm gonna have to ban you from visiting in the future.  You've cause nothing but trouble.  :p

tuftman

serious14 said:
jack mitchell said:
Bex said:

Sorry chief, I'm gonna have to ban you from visiting in the future.  You've cause nothing but trouble.  :p

Good luck stopping me, especially if we get a home final against the scum

ACTmariner

Forum name: ACTmariner

Name called by your friends : Courts 

Location: Canberra but my family lives in wamberal and Lake Munmorah

Interests, football and other: mariners, chelsea and judo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics