• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Introduce yourself

JoyfulPenguin

Greetings!

I'm a freshly minted Mariners fan as of today. I hail from Melbourne and was previously a Melbourne Heart fan until the takeover by the City Football Group. The complete colonisation of the Heart was something I couldn't stand for and decided that the Melbourne Heart no longer existed after two games into last season. Since then I've wandered the A-League wilderness as a neutral trying to decide who best embodied what the Heart first strived to be (embracing youth). Today I settled on the Mariners and am looking forward to chatting and postulating with you all as fans of such a fine club. I follow Crewe Alexandra in England (with a slight soft spot for Aston Villa) for their tenacious belief in youth and my favourite players are Ashley Westwood (a Crewe product currently at Aston Villa) and Nick Powell (another Crewe product currently at Manchester United).

Thanks for reading my post!

JoyfulPenguin

Welcome and if you get the chance come up for a match or two ... in summer you will love the beaches, lakes etc...

from google some imagines of the Coast ... the New Year's Eve game is around holiday time and is always a good game...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=imagines central coast nsw&espv=2&biw=1527&bih=841&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=EzNsVbLyMYfGmAX59oGQCQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
Hoping to get up for a game next season and see the surrounds though not to sure on funds. Ah well, if there's a will there's a way!

Atomic

Greetings!

I'm a freshly minted Mariners fan as of today. I hail from Melbourne and was previously a Melbourne Heart fan until the takeover by the City Football Group. The complete colonisation of the Heart was something I couldn't stand for and decided that the Melbourne Heart no longer existed after two games into last season. Since then I've wandered the A-League wilderness as a neutral trying to decide who best embodied what the Heart first strived to be (embracing youth). Today I settled on the Mariners and am looking forward to chatting and postulating with you all as fans of such a fine club. I follow Crewe Alexandra in England (with a slight soft spot for Aston Villa) for their tenacious belief in youth and my favourite players are Ashley Westwood (a Crewe product currently at Aston Villa) and Nick Powell (another Crewe product currently at Manchester United).

Thanks for reading my post!
My wife's physio, Simone, is a mad Crewe Alexandra supporter. Check out their FB page… maybe you recognise her. https://www.facebook.com/physiospor...6306285477166/765196163588175/?type=1&theater

kiryl

Hi there,

I'm Kiryl from Auckland,New Zealand. I am 32, have two sons - 6 and 3 years old. I'm a software developer by trade. In my spare time I'm working on a football manager game for iPad.

I support Wellington Phoenix and love watching football in general.

I would like to join the community since football falls far behind rugby and cricket in New Zealand in terms of public interest :(

JoyfulPenguin

Hi there,

I'm Kiryl from Auckland,New Zealand. I am 32, have two sons - 6 and 3 years old. I'm a software developer by trade. In my spare time I'm working on a football manager game for iPad.

I support Wellington Phoenix and love watching football in general.

I would like to join the community since football falls far behind rugby and cricket in New Zealand in terms of public interest :(
Welcome to the forum mate! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

LaRass

Hello everyone
My name is Lachlan and I'm from Sydney and I've been a CCM supporter since GA took over from Laurie. I doubt I'll respond to many messages on here. I am a part timer (hopeing to change that!) usually due because live far away and I often have commitments on Sundays.
Thanks, Lachlan
COYY!

P.S I don't really know how work this forum but I'll learn so sorry if any thing is wrong aha.

JoyfulPenguin

Hello everyone
My name is Lachlan and I'm from Sydney and I've been a CCM supporter since GA took over from Laurie. I doubt I'll respond to many messages on here. I am a part timer (hopeing to change that!) usually due because live far away and I often have commitments on Sundays.
Thanks, Lachlan
COYY!

P.S I don't really know how work this forum but I'll learn so sorry if any thing is wrong aha.
Welcome mate! Enjoy your stay.

Rowdy

Welcome LaRass ,

Dont be put off by this weeks shitty scheduled Sunday KO time. There's STILL another 4 home games after this one.

In fact the last round against The Scum which is a Sat game would be my recommendation for your initiation. :cool:

It'll set-in the required "Hatred For Life" of the bogans & have you salivating for the season next.

Hope to see you then,
Cheers Roddy ;) & always COYY
(Coooome Onnnnn Youuuu Yellowwwww)

Wombat

Forum name:Hasbeen

Name called by your friends (that's us): Here comes the bastard now ...

Background that you wish to reveal: Work in IT, have been playing soccer for 46 years (shit I'm tired) and love everything about the game bar Officialdom and Administration.

Interests, football and other: LUFC. 'Old Fart' music especially Roxy, Bowie, VU et al.

Haha...didnt you used to be an official for Umina?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami