• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

KENDALL BAR scum vs roar?

BAD BULLZ

Will it be open? What times i cant wait to c jets up 2nil (again lol) then choke (again still laughing) roar equalize then roar win  the tense shootout would love to experiance that with all you marinators if its open get there!

Jeff (LouMacari)

Yes Eggy the Kendall bar will be showing the game. I would think the place will be packed out and obviously the next best place to be watching the game.

to every one else, get down there early, get your Marinators Club membership in the Leagues Club bottle shop and soak up the atmosphere with the other Marinators!

Wheresdadspants?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll be there anyway with a mate who is a qld supporter and his girlfriend who is an adelaide supporter. Will be in yellow with the missus even though they asked us not too. haha. Where are you going to sit Mick? and who do you want to win? I'm not fussed I hate everyone.

HoneySoy

marinermick said:
i'll be going to the game and wearing yellow
who else is in?

Are we really going?

I don't hate Queensland very much.  Their supporters were nice to us up there.

Wheresdadspants?

I don't hate the supporters cause most teams have some great supporters (except jets I really hate them all). I probably phrased that wrong, I just don't favour anyone as I only see yellow.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Can't be bothered going up to that shit hole again. I loathe going there it's so crap. I'll be tucked up nice and comfy with fellow marinators 'soakin up the warmth and love in the room'

Deej

The only reason I would go to EAS is if the Mariners played, wouldn't go to that place unless I had to (or perhaps if I had a free ticket and nothing else to do)

I think my body needs a rest next weekend, GF weekend will be massive, I have my brothers 21st on Saturday, GF on Sunday and then potentially mad monday.......good god......I'm getting a few days off work lol

dizzle

ok, i have to say.. congrats on making the grand final, im not a huge fan of the 'squadron' or watever so i was happy to see them pissed off walking home.. for scum v roar, i hope roar win.. but as jeff(loumacari) states that newcastle is a shit hole, and its so crap.. well, im from spain and have spent the past 12 months travelling australia and studying, but out of all the places ive been to in australia, newcastle would rate up there.. it has alot more to offer than the central coast (though you do have a nice stadium).... even funnier than all of that its hilarious how good australians think the a-league is, but, its a young comp.. again congrats, go the roar.. then i dont care who wins the grand final!

Wheresdadspants?

DJ said:
The only reason I would go to EAS is if the Mariners played, wouldn't go to that place unless I had to (or perhaps if I had a free ticket and nothing else to do)

I think my body needs a rest next weekend, GF weekend will be massive, I have my brothers 21st on Saturday, GF on Sunday and then potentially mad monday.......good god......I'm getting a few days off work lol

Yeah I just put in for holidays for the wednesday before the gf until the wednesday after. Not taking the risk of getting in shit at work. You'll need a new liver after that weekend mate. I s your old man coming over for the gf again?

Part_Timer

dizzle said:
ok, i have to say.. congrats on making the grand final, im not a huge fan of the 'squadron' or watever so i was happy to see them pissed off walking home.. for scum v roar, i hope roar win.. but as jeff(loumacari) states that newcastle is a shit hole, and its so crap.. well, im from spain and have spent the past 12 months travelling australia and studying, but out of all the places ive been to in australia, newcastle would rate up there.. it has alot more to offer than the central coast (though you do have a nice stadium).... even funnier than all of that its hilarious how good australians think the a-league is, but, its a young comp.. again congrats, go the roar.. then i dont care who wins the grand final!

12 months travelling aus and newcastle is up there....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go away troll

dizzle

haha shows what a great bunch of supporters you are, you get applauded by someone and you throw abuse at them... guess that is in line with the terrible behavior i saw from some mariners fans (not marinators) when i attended a match.. after last night getting into grand final i was going go out and buy a mariners shirt and put it on for the grand final, maybe go to grand final, but seriously.. have your beachy hotel and your leagues club, and ill glady go back to barcelona, to real night clubs, decent beaches, but most importantly to a home crowd of 90 thousand going for the best team in the world, with one of the best players in the world... 

martynator

yes the coast is probably good your opinion cos you live at the coast, or you go for the coast... for someone to come over from spain or watever and think that is a bit different.. i think he was smoking cones the whole time

Deej

Wheresdadspants? said:
DJ said:

Yeah I just put in for holidays for the wednesday before the gf until the wednesday after. Not taking the risk of getting in shit at work. You'll need a new liver after that weekend mate. I s your old man coming over for the gf again?

The old man is looking into flights lol

dizzle said:
haha shows what a great bunch of supporters you are, you get applauded by someone and you throw abuse at them... guess that is in line with the terrible behavior i saw from some mariners fans (not marinators) when i attended a match.. after last night getting into grand final i was going go out and buy a mariners shirt and put it on for the grand final, maybe go to grand final, but seriously.. have your beachy hotel and your leagues club, and ill glady go back to barcelona, to real night clubs, decent beaches, but most importantly to a home crowd of 90 thousand going for the best team in the world, with one of the best players in the world... 

you can't judge Mariners fans based on 1 persons post on an internet forum, or even after seeing someone with a belly full of piss!

Barcelona is great, has heaps to do but there is no way the beaches over there are nicer! 

kevrenor

Wheresdadspants? said:

Yep, put in for a day off on the Monday 25th - last time we lost the GF and I got off the train at Epping as it was like a morgue, but I believe you all partied as best you could at Gosford.

So this time win or lose - no when we win - I'm staying on the train, staying out all night, and bugger work!

marconigirl

dizzle said:

Dizzle, Just ignore aussiecross.. He was probably drunk when he posted that message.. 
Everyone has their own opinions... You like Newcastle, then so be it... My bf agrees that Newcaslte is really nice and would live up there if he had too,.(although I would make sure he would follow the Mariners not scum...)  *wishes he was still going up there for work and not canberra*

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred