• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

KENDALL BAR scum vs roar?

marconigirl

kevrenor said:
Yep, put in for a day off on the Monday 25th - last time we lost the GF and I got off the train at Epping as it was like a morgue, but I believe you all partied as best you could at Gosford.

So this time win or lose - no when we win - I'm staying on the train, staying out all night, and bugger work!

I agree, (being casual i can just take the day off work (can't afford it, but hey...)  It would be awsome to follow the train back up to Gosford and party like its 1999...  :vhappy: :eek:verhead:

Part_Timer

i wasnt drunk i was sober at that game...because i LIVE in newcastle, so i know it is a complete shit hole, it has nothing to offer over the coast except for coal....i have every right to laugh at him sayin newcastle is UP THERE with the best of australia, after he traveled around it for 12 months let alone just the central coast....you say you love barcelona then how can newcastle possibly compare at all...come on now seriously....

batman

Aside from the wonderous beauty of Newcastle :-X. Yes CCLC will be showing the game in the Kendall on the big screen. You can of course watch the game in a pub in Newcastle which are famous for having the smallest big screen TVs in the World ;)
So feel free to drop in.

Charles
CCLC

radar

batman said:
Aside from the wonderous beauty of Newcastle :-X. Yes CCLC will be showing the game in the Kendall on the big screen. You can of course watch the game in a pub in Newcastle which are famous for having the smallest big screen TVs in the World ;)
So feel free to drop in.

Charles
CCLC

Good stuff - don't forget yer mop Charles (Brett's a sloppy drinker)

batman

The Kendall doors will be open from 4.00pm, service from 5.00pm. Over 18s only.

Thanks
Charles
CCLC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred