• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators ladies team

T

Hi ladies,  :grouphug:
The boys are looking to get another win in the Don Parks trophy, so why don't we warm up the crowd with a game against the syd women before hand....
I have a few interested players already but more are needed to ensure we have plenty of subs!!
Hopefully it will only be 20min halves and I'm sure we can get a case of beer or something for after the game.
Please let me know if you are interested in showing Syd how things are done on the coast.

T

Looks like it will be on the 2nd or 3rd of feb... still many details to be sorted.

T

Yay... am hoping to have one training/run before the game, just to see where people are most comfortable playing, and for everyone to get to know everyone.

kevrenor

I've been watching the 'More Stats' option at the bottom of the forums front page - it has gone down from 6.8 males to 1 female to 3.2 males to 1 female. I hope this continues however for now it means that there should be 48 females on here to pick from for a team - where are the rest of the volunteers to make up a full side?

T

So far we have:
1.T
2.Chimmi
3.Nutmeg
4.Tuggeragirl
5.Bex
6.nomes
7.marconi girl
8.pom pom
9.teritaki &
10.honeysoy

Are still 1 short of a full team and have NO reserves!!

T

Jimmydinho said:
im not sure if pom pom and eryn would be in, a possible two more.

Spoke to them at the picnic, they are in.

Can those of you who are definatly in please PM with you contact details and preferred playing position.

Cheers  :vhappy:

grecquemariner

My girlfriend has just started playing futsal and has been to every mariners game of this season. If you need one more she will play.

Auburn Mariner

Subject to shift notification, I am available for "non-sleazy" assistance for this game. Even if it's just cheering you on, I'd like to be there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred