• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Marinators ladies team

Chimmi

Just a note: T will be temporarily off line for now, but will be back on Friday

And as Mick said, any non sleazy help will be very much appreciated! 

Alicia

Men dressed as woman would also be a help.....goodness knows what those Sydney girls are like  :p

T

fish said:
hell yeah

I'm sure we can find a wig or something for you Fish.... just don't expect to get away with rolling around looking for a penalty!!

T

Ok ladies, I'm looking at running a light training session on Wed 9th of Jan, and possibly one the following Wed at Adcock park. This will be a chance for everyone to meet etc etc, please wear running shoes (no boots as that would give the council a chance to complain :naughty:) and shin pads and bring a ball if you have one. Please also PM if you can't make it.

T

7 or 7.30pm, Whichever suits ppl better, in the field next to the netball courts.

T

Hey all, just a reminder about this training session:
When: Wed 9th Jan
Where: Adcock park the field near the netball courts
Time: 7.30pm
Hope to see you all there!!

Bex

T said:
So far we have:
1.T
2.Chimmi
3.Nutmeg
4.Tuggeragirl
5.Bex
6.nomes
7.marconi girl
8.pom pom
9.teritaki &
10.honeysoy

Are still 1 short of a full team and have NO reserves!!

Is someone taking the piss or is there really a female on this forum who answers to "Bex"? I'm certainly not female and I've been using that tag since 1980.

Chimmi

If it's who I'm thinking of Bex does indeed exist...she also answers to B2.

Anyways i'll see everyone at training on Wednesday (where i will be constantly reminding T she said 'light' training session)!

T

Chimmi said:

Anyways i'll see everyone at training on Wednesday (where i will be constantly reminding T she said 'light' training session)!

I promise it will be "light"  :thumbup:
I will hopefully have a "mini" goals for us too!!  :headbounce:

Bex

Chimmi said:

Okay, well I certainly don't answer to B1 so theres no Bananas connection fortunately.

Alicia

Bex is Eggys gf.........as far as I know.

I only just saw about training T, I should be there.  I'll let Lamese know too.  She doesn't come on forum often so probably isn't aware.

Alicia

Oh, and hopefully my sister will be able to play.

She's not a marinators club member, but if she needs to be, i'll sort that out.

T

Cheers Alicia, was going to talk to you guys on the weekend about it... no probs about your sis, the more the merrier!!  :thumbup:

marconigirl

I should be there... (unless something terrible happens)
btw- can anyone tell me where Adock Park is? Is it close to the stadium?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred