• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Rising Sun

Dodgy pen aside how are Kaltak and Hall doing in the centre of defence?
Reasonably solid but not under too much pressure. Like what I am seeing of Kaltak.

Monty was at them to play higher and then they caught out by a bloke who was about 5 metres offside and going full tilt for the penalty.

Beni has been the stand out for me, looks really sharp and working hard

Ironbark

Going ok but not being overly tested. Kaltak did a great job of running down the Magic striker and worrying him out of possession, only for Ams to find some way of awarding a penalty from it. :mad:
Yeah it's not the most high quality opposition.
Why the hell is Ams reffing this? Some kind of reconciliation effort between the club and him?

Nik Mrdjas Disco Bikkie

Not a decent review, but for what it’s worth. Kaltak looked good, always hard to tell against lower rate opposition but definitely did his job well.
Triantis played DM and played well, outmuscled the opposition on several occasions. Storm played LB first half, RB second half, was involved a lot. Silvera impressed and actually worked hard! Beni looked good. Magic were getting the whole team behind the ball so was hard to judge the forwards, a lot of the attack early on was coming from our midfield as they had more room. Cumdog looked OK, not outstanding. Kurt Ams went full Kurt Ams giving them the softest penalty you’ll ever see. He somehow gave us a pen too but Ruhs missed it. I’m sure there’s plenty more points I’ve missed!
Moresche, Steele, Niz, Matty, Kelechi, Faz all sitting together in the stands. Niz didn’t have anything on his ankles but Harry in full leg brace

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred