• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners beat Newcastle 3 - 0 !!! See it, feel it, have it...

FFC Mariner

I confess I didnt think we could do it. The best I hoped for was a heroic failure - you know 1-0 and hammering their goal for the last 10 mins etc etc.

At about midway of 2nd half, I thought "They are gone here" and once it was 2-2 I knew it was ours.

S

soccersensei

Wombat said:
Oh, and the players too!

LOL, beautifully put wombat! And lets not forget Lawrie of course!

However, for all those who contributed and supported this thread your all an absolutre bunch of legends. We're never gonna know if even in the most microscopic of ways whether our efforts contributed anything at all whatsoever... But hey, they sure as shite didn't hurt either!!!  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:
And at the very least, it certainly brought us some smiles.

3 nil to the socceroos and 3 nil to the Mariners!!!!  :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

MWAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
How good was that?
SORRY.... BUT HOW FARKING GOOD WAS THATTT?!!!!!!
HOW GOOD WAS KWASSIE'S GOAL!!!!!
HOW GOOD WAS OUR DEFENSE!!!!
"OUUUUURRRRR" DEFENSE
:piano:

Please forgive the wanky self quote, but...

"The game begins...
and from the first whistle you now understand... it's one of "those" games... The TRULY MAGIC ones. The Jets are playing well, very well... but it just doesn't seem to matter... Every touch... every Mariner ball... is precision, intent and consummate skill. The yesterdays have faded... gone is the knife edge between hope and fear... and in it's place... REVELRY. Pure, laughing, screaming, delighting, revelry..."

"Mile is INDOMITABLE, Wilko and Boogs INSPIRED...but VIDDY is lord, the master at his forge, reminding any and all, who he is, and why he is... an honorary tribute for a life given to football."

VIDDY WAS LORD! BOOGS! MILE!!!! and on it goes. A whole team. And what a team!!!
What a night. My demons and doubts (if I ever had them) are gone. We are the minor premiers, we are going to the Asian championship league, and we just destroyed the jets in a major semi, sold out, home game, Derby, that takes us straight to the freaking grandfinal!!!

Whatever happens from here on... we are a MAGNIFICENT side who has had a MAGNIFICENT season and everyone in Australia with half a brain and an open mind knows it. The crowd was absolutely awesome, and Lawrie and the Mariners have been professing how strongly the 12th man factor helped! :vhappy:
So hats off to one and all, especially our Marinators, you did us so proud, as ever, and now the crowd is learning!

So... who could possibly ask for more?
We can!!!  :vhappy:
And so we graciously will! 
One more... only one more... for now!!!

Re "powerball" LOL. No, but I'll be putting a goodly sum on the fact that the Roar will triumph against the fallen Jets - but i still wouldn't be surprised if it's via a penalty shoot out.

bikinigirl said:
we now have two weeks of the same, time to fire up a 'visualise our gf win' thread...

Ok, I'll start one... (with such kind flattery how could I not, ya gorgeous girl you;)
BUT... I'm still not sure whether we first need to confirm that it's going to be against Roar before we begin. Feel like we need to some specifics to focus upon.

Also I think it's good to see a clear target in mind as with the win by 3. So what do you guys think, how much are we after in the GF? Do we want a 1 nil or 2-1 nail biter. A 4 - 3 monster or heaven forbid.... penalties??

I'll post this as a thread for the interim...
"How many do you want to win the GF by?"

Lets nut these specifics down and then I'll post first thing after the Jets lose on Sunday.

Best Wishes all
SS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred