• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners beat Newcastle 3 - 0 !!! See it, feel it, have it...

Gopher of Pern

wow, some nice scenarios there!

Now I'd like to tell you about a little dream i had last night.....

I've walked into the stadium, standing in Bay 16....

Game drifts past, and suddenly the final whistle blows! It's 2-0 at the end of the match! It's come down to penalties.

Joel Griffiths lines up the first shot....... And misses it! Now he knows how Aloisi felt!

Aloisi takes the first shot for the Mariners...And its in! The crowd goes wild, all is forgiven!

Another Jets players stands up to the line.... and it goes wide again! Its all looking bad for them!

Vidmar takes the second shot....Another perfect strike! 2-0 up in the penalty department!

The next Jets player has it all on his shoulders. But he strikes the ball and it goes in! But wait... he did it too early, and has to retake it. Retake it he does...and it goes straight into Dannys arms!!!!!

Kwassie makes simple work of the last penalty shot of the day.... Mariners are through!!!!!!!
The crowd is wild! All the players rush over to Bay 16 to celebrate...joyous times......

I know it's not the 3-0 win everyone is hoping for, but dreams are weird that way....

S

soccersensei

There can be no Jinxing!  ;)

Though I'm concerned all our focus on winning by three, may have held our Socceroos back a little :piralaugh:

dougie

It worked!  Soccersensei your an absolute legend!

Thank god for Sasho, glad he has his smile back.

PS Do you know what next weeks powerball numbers are?

rosko

That was great to see Petrovski celebrate by waving his jersey around.... It was a 'yeah get the yellow out, I dont care.. Im taking us to the Grand Final'

mustapha_beer

I know I'm jumping the gun here, but did any suspensions come out of tonight's match?

Also, any early news about injuries eg Ceccoli, Tommy P.........

:vhappy:

What about tickets?????

VALIUM PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

mustapha_beer

Blackadder said:
Just as well that yellow didn't cost Sasho a gf spot ;)
As for your prediction SS very well done

Also, just as well his kicking the ball away near the end didn't get him a 2nd yellow......

Can't calm down.....farken!!!!

promdi442

Blackadder said:
Just as well that yellow didn't cost Sasho a gf spot ;)
As for your prediction SS very well done
mustapha_beer said:
I know I'm jumping the gun here, but did any suspensions come out of tonight's match?

Also, any early news about injuries eg Ceccoli, Tommy P.........

What about tickets?????

VALIUM PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

I CHECKED THE PROGRAM AND THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS FOR THOSE WHO GOT YELLOW CARDS TONIGHT. So after the walking wounded have recovered Laurie will have the full squad to choose his team for the Grand Final

rev

soccersensei said:
See first the stadium, the crowd, your friends and now the players on the field...Hear the noise...
Now summon up that feeling of what it feels like to be there...
and now imagine us either 3 in front or scoring the third goal...
See it on the scoreboard... The whistle blows...
WE WIN!!! 3-0!!!!
And now IMPORTANTLY, let yourself now bask in the feeling, as though it actually has just happened.
Basking for 2-and-a-half hours now and counting, Soooooo sssswwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

bikinigirl

. sensei, all those single minutes have paid off big time - you're a genius!

. we now have two weeks of the same, time to fire up a 'visualise our gf win' thread oh mighty sensei - he of the gifted written word and immense chanelling abilities

LFCMariners

Indeed- time to start visualing the Grand Final and the part where we see the boys lifting the golden toilet seat!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred