• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Centre of Excellence is GO!

loyalist

midfielder said:
forzamariners said:
midfielder said:
Tis the season so why not ... celebrate our management and our center of Excellence

So from the top

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a Mariners wonderland.
orrite where did u copy n paste this from?

Careful there ... that is a very old and often used football chant at this time of the year... showing a lack of knowledge maybe...
:goodpost:  :piralaugh:

midfielder

forzamariners said:
midfielder said:
forzamariners said:
midfielder said:
Tis the season so why not ... celebrate our management and our center of Excellence

So from the top

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a Mariners wonderland.
orrite where did u copy n paste this from?

Careful there ... that is a very old and often used football chant at this time of the year... showing a lack of knowledge maybe...
:goodpost:  :piralaugh:

There are a number of variations to the chant at the Northern Spirit the last thwo lines I think used to be..

Walking along, singing a song
Walking in a Spirit wonderland.

The tune and words are from a song called "Winter Wonderland" its a song sung at  Christmas I am sure you will find it  on youtube or google I am sure you will get plenty of examples of it.

midfielder

No it's a Christmas song called Winter Wonderland and has been made fun of by all sorts of groups

Copy of the  lyrics  http://www.41051.com/xmaslyrics/winterwon.html

Here an example with words so you can sing along
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pdB-j7nywqo

A more traditional version just the first song.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=g3mlNafPCRw

An example of people using the song to be funny i.e change the lyrics
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJ8kE5Kf3g

midfielder

Adz

Its Christmas .. and answering question .. but on the brighter side the last one could be The Squadron doing their Christmas Carol ... that is the one where I say an example of a funny one ..yes could be The Squadron

bikinigirl

Bearinator said:
I have a mankini, free with Borat movie. Can post photo's if you like?

. maybe wait until tomorrow - after a christmas gorging - a bulimia style, vomit inducing picture could have advantages  :p

clarence

adz said:
think it says somewhere tuggerah will be using some of the fields
Yes, I believe that Tuggerah FC will accommodated within the complex.

Some thoughts on the complex.....all in jest of course...  ;) ;D

The extended licenced club (which should be a doozy of a place to visit if another A-League club is staying in the complex accommodation. Can imagine the interaction between, say, Melbourne and our players popping in after a bit of a training session - and see how hard Brebner can hit the pokies!)

Main bar should be renamed : Stringers

Games Room (including table tennis tables situated on padded floors): The Mrdja Room

On the menu at the bistro would a grilled chicken burger with chilli, aptly renamed the O'Porter Burger.

Over in the admin building, the boardroom would be renamed the Hutchinson Room, as (according to our number 7) we all REALLY know who runs this club.

Over at the boutique stadium, the main stand would, of course, be named the McKinna Stand.

There would a southern home end (so we don't have to turn our backs to the filthy scum from the north and can see the punches coming), with a terraced area named 'The Dibo'.

A bar (tentatively named "Dru's") would be located within crawling distance to "The Dibo", where photos of hall of famers of the Marinators would be posted up and also photos of fun events and happenings ( like those of Bearinator wearing that mankini he's threatening to wear).

The nearby treatment works, will become known as The Squadron.

Feel free to add some of your thoughts on possible names to buildings, rooms and bars etc. below......who knows, some of the names might get picked up when the complex eventually opens.

Ranyen

Looking at the plans again makes me all tingly in a good way :D I'm going to sign up & play football next year. I don't have a club yet, but I'm thinking I'll join Tuggerah now..... (Plus I live just down the road!)

Bex

Thanks for that, Midfielder. Thats the video they played at the Wyong RSL special meeting. Looks awesome eh.

Redline

THat looks great. It really does.

I'm thinking about taking up football next season. Depends if I can get another knee brace.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred