• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners fans in other places ...

kevrenor

Lowenna Dunkerley, aka Marconi_girl, outside Sheffield United's ground in Mariners gear last week:

n751086118_1139089_5762.jpg

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
th006.jpg

and seeing as how he requested it,I made him a dvd of our Mighty Mariners....ladies and gents, a life long MVV player and fan, from Maastricht in the Netherlands, my uncle Pete (and the little monkey is Donny), so I guess he is a mariner person in another place

RADINHO

RECKY said:
006.jpg

and seeing as how he requested it,I made him a dvd of our Mighty Mariners....ladies and gents, a life long MVV player and fan, from Maastricht in the Netherlands, my uncle Pete (and the little monkey is Donny), so I guess he is a mariner person in another place

Is that old guy Tony Palumbo of SBS

BrisRecky

RADINHO said:
RECKY said:
006.jpg

Is that old guy Tony Palumbo of SBS

ARRRR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your as funny as a kick in the cods...me uncle's better looking than palumbo even now, and his 76

Aimeee

Nor particularly interesting, or decent photos but regardless.
the first is a shot of me in front of those big head things on Easter Island
The second is me in front of some glacier in Chile. Both taken a bit over 3 years ago i think. 
Can't tell but I -am- wearing my mariners shirt  ::)

ea1.png

ea2.png

CCM-JAM80

Love the idea behind this thread.

It would be good if we could get more from members here this season :D

Pokes

Watch out.... photos will be coming of many a Nepalese kid in Mariners gear....am rounding up a bunch of kids shirts to take over when I go over :)

Omni

I'll have photos of me in San Antonio next year! Already is a Mariners fan there though, it's where my girlfriend lives and she has become a Mariners fan.

BrisRecky

CRAZYFORTHEMARINERS.jpg

Me mate Cody Graves from Rapid City South Dakota, he was a Kansas City Wizards man (MLS) but it appears I done converted the f**ker...ONE MORE OF US....ONE LESS OF THEM ( whatever that means)

BrisRecky

gvkDUk.jpg

almost forgot...here's my mad dutch MVV Ultra cousin with his new scarf....

Last edited:

BrisRecky

yeh but me photobucket stuff got weirdo on me and i had to put it back on...;)

Melsy - One step

Just a few of me around England.

n548531239_1682139_9930.jpg

n548531239_1682138_9648.jpg

This one is a little blurry but the police got involved.
n548531239_1682159_5305.jpg

n548531239_1682140_367.jpg

n548531239_1682141_1153.jpg

n548531239_1682142_2652.jpg

London Guard

n548531239_1682160_5759.jpg

London Taxi

I had lots of fun taking pics with the scarf. When i find more i will post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami