• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Rising Sun

Hope it isn’t true because I’d love Birraz to stay, but if he is to leave the club should hold their ground for a fee
...or at least an exchange deal - I wonder if this ties in with PJs rumour of an incoming Scot.

Dundee Utd have Charlie Mulgrew - highly experienced left sided CB whose resume included 40 caps for Scotland including a stint as captain (and is contracted until 2023 according to Transfermarkt)

Rising Sun

Shame it didn’t work out for Cy, if it opens up a visa spot then not a bad thing. As long as we aren’t using it for the ?….

I noticed in the photos this morning that it looks like Silvera in the first pic with his back to the camera and he is wearing number 7 on his kit (i.e. Cy's number from last year)

turbo

Again, if they want him then pay for him. Why should the club bend over and give another club free money? Contracts have a purpose.
We shouldn’t, but what was the commitment to Birraz? Hypothetically if he extended his stay on the understanding he would only get a release for an OS opportunity then we should honour it. I like the idea of a swap or modest fee though.

turbo

Shame it didn’t work out for Cy, if it opens up a visa spot then not a bad thing. As long as we aren’t using it for the ?….

Unfortunately Cy didn’t make the grade required for those precious visa spots. He was the most obvious next one to move on with Muller gone. Harsh perhaps but fair and I wish him well.

Would hate to see us use the spot on Ziggy. Would rather Jakobsen if we had to pick up an available import defender already in the league but hopefully we are able to tap into the Cumdog’s knowledge and connections for someone new to the league.

Meerkat

Birraz wants out for free
On what basis? Are they not prepared to pay for him? Is be that at odds with the club that he is prepared to screw us both by leaving and not making us a cent?
I believe Birraz is a more than decent guy who has made it clear thus far his passion for the Coast and the Club. So… what’s happened?

style_cafe

Has he secured AU citizenship I wonder? If so, he’d be a handy pick up at the right price? Whether he personally fits into the squad might depend on what happened behind the scenes when he departed and whether he retained any contact with team mates etc. You can bet he will say all the right things if he returns and I, for one, would welcome him…
I could imagine Matty welcoming him home... :popcorn:

crock

On what basis? Are they not prepared to pay for him? Is be that at odds with the club that he is prepared to screw us both by leaving and not making us a cent?
I believe Birraz is a more than decent guy who has made it clear thus far his passion for the Coast and the Club. So… what’s happened?
something just doesnt feel right

crock

Unfortunately Cy didn’t make the grade required for those precious visa spots. He was the most obvious next one to move on with Muller gone. Harsh perhaps but fair and I wish him well.

Would hate to see us use the spot on Ziggy. Would rather Jakobsen if we had to pick up an available import defender already in the league but hopefully we are able to tap into the Cumdog’s knowledge and connections for someone new to the league.
that explains monty still loking overseas when asked today so obviously cy is gone as i thought our visas was used up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred