• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

shipwreck

This is gold, warms me up to him a whole lot more.

Honestly at first I thought It was another cringe attempt like the crossword shitshow, but it turned around nicely ??

Big Dog

A commentator brought this up just the other day and that episode was a while ago now. I’ve watched all the episodes and no one gets singled out like he did that game.
Not disagreeing but would also suggest that what we see is highly edited to engage people and others may have been addressed too

Corsair

The dude with the joker sticker for the Cummings celebration was awesome!

Comes over as a decent guy, hope he can improve. Lot of pressure on the coach to play him in these kind of heart warming situations. I'd assume he fits the in to team culture well, it certainly looks that way...and our budget.

Forum Phoenix

Lovely little mini doc. Very humble and likeable guy.

He has cost us, so I get those who are concerned. But his dogso reds were bollocks imo. His tackle… we have in the past mostly seen players just get a yellow for, but tbf they are sending any studs high over the ball off. But to be fair to Brian, it was no huge crazy one either he caught the ball and only just misjudged it and slid/rolled over.

I think he’s had a lot of other great moments in defence. His passing range has also really impressed me. Know it’s not a popular opinion but I think he’s the real deal and could be a huge player for us over the next three to five years if we keep him.

turbo

Having recently watched the Akbari all access episode I could definitely see one for Kaltak this season or the next.

Know it’s not a popular opinion but I think he’s the real deal and could be a huge player for us over the next three to five years if we keep him.
I think so to. Adjustments to behaviour (not sliding as much) are easier to make than major changes like improving passing range or proficiency in the air. For me the Sydney red was a poor decision, can live with the other two but he'll learn from the dogso ones and give refs less chances to march him.

Corsair

Jack Warshawsky, keeper at WSW signed by Mariners, for next year.​

Hmm, does this mean Sozer is goneski or the other younger keeper? Or maybe Vuka will retire?

turbo

Hmm, does this mean Sozer is goneski or the other younger keeper? Or maybe Vuka will retire?
My money would be on either Vuka retiring or Sozer going. Dont see us signing a young keeper to be third choice and still get no game time plus I believe our academy keeper was supposed to be a prospect that should fill the 3rd role if needed on occaision?
If it is Sozer I can't blame him after not getting a run no matter how Danny played. There was a run there where he must have thought he had a chance coming.

Corsair

My money would be on either Vuka retiring or Sozer going. Dont see us signing a young keeper to be third choice and still get no game time plus I believe our academy keeper was supposed to be a prospect that should fill the 3rd role if needed on occaision?
If it is Sozer I can't blame him after not getting a run no matter how Danny played. There was a run there where he must have thought he had a chance coming.
He looked likely then did his hammy or something in his first chance and the young fella came on. FFA Cup I think?

priorpeter

We’ve got a lot of young goalkeeping talent in Pat Beach (2003 born), Anthony Pavlesic (2006) and Dylan Periac-Cullen (2006) already in the academy ranks. Interesting to see where Warshawsky fits in the pecking order. Pavlesic I believe had a trial at Bayern Munich back in Feb and recently inked a scholarship deal here.

Corsair

We’ve got a lot of young goalkeeping talent in Pat Beach (2003 born), Anthony Pavlesic (2006) and Dylan Periac-Cullen (2006) already in the academy ranks. Interesting to see where Warshawsky fits in the pecking order. Pavlesic I believe had a trial at Bayern Munich back in Feb and recently inked a scholarship deal here.
I've heard that Sozer doesn't gel that well in the squad, no idea if there's any truth to it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred