• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners V Roar

pjennings

Does this still stand as far as the handball rule stands?

There will be no penalty if:

• the ball touches a player's hand/arm immediately from their own head/body/foot or the head/body/foot of another player.
To me it looked like the ball went from Brian's shoulder to his hand

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Does the var hear the not fox commentary whilst looking , cause that fkn dope with Macca called it a handball

LFCMariners

Did someone say bogey team?

CCM were playing Harlem Globetrotter style football tonight, full of flare and could easily have bagged another 2-3 goals. Roar could literally only get a goal from a penalty, they were far too easy to steal possession off and while they showed they deserve their spot on the ladder, tonight was exactly the response you wanted to see coming back from an international break and considering the recent run of form.

Not sure about anybody else but the whole game went by quickly tonight- I got in late TBF but the entire match felt like it lasted 60 mins- every time I glanced at the scoreboard another 10 minutes had passed, my friend agreed time flew tonight.

Atmosphere was curiously subdued tonight- felt like an early evening beer garden crowd at Crowne Plaza rather than a football game with the home side dominating. If the team on the pitch had showed the same amount of persistence the Travelling Den displayed in supporting them, it might have been a closer contest!

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred