• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 25 v Orkopoulos FC

LFCMariners

What a win! 2nd place, knocked the scum out of finals and gave them 2 red cards to boot!
CCM and ending the Jets season.

Name a more iconic combo?

And their lot couldn't even say >cCm AnD lOsInG gF's!1! because we've ended their season on more than two occasions...

Tevor

Agree they are no mugs and can still dominate but don’t believe they are better than our mids. Equal maybe. Their age has caught up with them IMO. It’s more their attack that is a worry.
Adelaide have hit a bit of a rut to be honest with two very poor home results lately. May have peaked too early and as I’ve said before Goodwin is nursing an injury and they rely heavily on his impact that has been waning. A month ago I had them as favourites, not so much now and unfortunately it’s the Irishman who has the form team. We will do well to avoid them early in the finals in my opinion.

Jerem

Bal’on Rue!
Cummings has the drive of a CVT! So sloppy,
Thank barked just head off cos
It wasn’t where his lazy ass wanted it! Poor
Form

I actually put vuko mom he kept us in the game for Silverado to do
His double!

Josho Howe

I thought the Dingo’s body language and desperation to score sealed my opinion he is leaving at season’s end. He clearly wants to get the record and this is his last chance. He also snapped a few times at others which I don’t like to see and we are a team and he owes the club for resurrecting his career. He needs to calm down and play hard for the club and help the club go as far as possible this season and stop chasing personal goals.
100% agree with this. I thought the same. He looked a bit off and was trying to force things at times. Felt like he passed when he should have shot and then shot when he should have looked for a pass a couple of times. Hopefully he shrugs that off and comes good for next week and the finals coz we need him fit and firing and he deserves a good send off playing at his best.

It sucks he's leaving but money talks in football and as others have said, you can't begrudge anyone for trying to set themselves up financially for the future.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami