• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 8 - The Simpsons vs The Smurfs

Start Garang?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ads

What is wrong with Beni!
Very sluggish in control of the ball.

like something g sucked the energy out of him

FFC Mariner

Kaltak tried to play offside trap.
But hesitated in doing so.

Like a lot of our goals the hesitation split second moments are slowly killing our confidence and will get word each week if we don’t get a win and knock this shit on the head.
Still free holiday and money laundering

Meerkat

I don’t understand it. Monty has never been shy in not playing players who aren’t fit, regardless of stature.
Someone has something over him. Otherwise I don’t get why he’s digging his heels in with this. Can’t argue it.. Vuka is going to cost us the season along with some seriously piss poor choices like kaltak

shipwreck

I don’t understand it. Monty has never been shy in not playing players who aren’t fit, regardless of stature.
Someone has something over him. Otherwise I don’t get why he’s digging his heels in with this. Can’t argue it.. Vuka is going to cost us the season along with some seriously piss poor choices like kaltak
I think he kind of begged Danny to come back.... Thought he was better than he currently is

Michael

Good first half in the end by the boys. Great reaction to the early goal. stoked for hally, garang grew into the game nicely. Great header from Tulio who’s looking good. Kaltak was awful first 10-15 but became much more solid once he settled tbf. Still such a loose marker though, he let Mak go way too easy and did not make any ground up to try block the shot.

game is there to be won, Mak and Lolley the main threats for them.

PatientMariner

Either we are defending a too high line or Farrell and Roux are getting caught too far forward. Smurfs finding it way too easy to get in behind our defence. Still looking shaky.

Also if Vukovic and Redymayne are our 2nd and 3rd best keepers in Aus then God help us ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred