• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 8 - The Simpsons vs The Smurfs

Start Garang?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

pjennings

Never give up.

Snapped: The moment Steven Bradbury skated to Olympic immortality
I remember watching those Olympics. Bradbury was very bullish about getting a medal because of all the crashes in the preliminary rounds. He knew he didn't have the pace but was ready to pounce for a minor medal. Little did he know ...

shipwreck

Is it just me or does anyone else not really care about the Aleague right now?

I've been a fan since day 1, through the horrible years and grand final victories...

But after watching the world cup for 3 weeks, coming back to a lacklustre performance and now this APL bullshit, it's killed the vibe a little.

I hope it comes back but I'm not going to lie, I'm slipping.

Meerkat

I've been a fan since day 1, through the horrible years and grand final victories...

But after watching the world cup for 3 weeks, coming back to a lacklustre performance and now this APL bullshit, it's killed the vibe a little.

i feel like I don’t give a rats about this weekend or any after. The season is moot and I couldn’t really care less.
Maybe it’s on the back of last weekend and this is all just the nail in the coffin. But yeah. That’s where my vibe is at.

Wombat

i feel like I don’t give a rats about this weekend or any after. The season is moot and I couldn’t really care less.
Maybe it’s on the back of last weekend and this is all just the nail in the coffin. But yeah. That’s where my vibe is at.
Farking hell. Come and see me and i will try and remove the dark spirit inside you. I have Crystals, white sage and holy water ready.
I believe the evil spirit of Paulo Okon can be removed.

God bless you my sweet child.

StensnessGOAT

Looking from purely a Mariners viewpoint we should be all for it. $3 mill a year, guaranteed GF which will be a short trip away to attend and under the present set up we are never hosting the GF. Happens in the other major codes ie. League, AFL and now Netball.
Yep, not to mention that Richard has said about how our already cash-strapped club would be financially crippled by a reversal of the decision. And the flipside of not crippling ourselves is it actually benefits us if anything. Not to mention I can now go to the A-League Grand Final this season, lock it in Eddie. See ya there.

Anyone who walks out of Central Coast Stadium this weekend has got absolute rocks in their head. What the hell are you walking out on? On our boys and our team who this has nothing to do with? Our literal entire existence as a club? You'd rather walk out and support the greater good when the greater good possibly kills our club or if not, significantly weakens it? Absolutely kidding yourself. No good being liked and respected by the rest of the leagues fans for joining them in their protests if we don't exist afterwards...

I agree it was a shit decision, and shouldn't have happened, and that only 5 clubs are represented in the APL to make such a decision shows fundamental flaws in the system of the APL running the league. Basically defeats the purpose of what the APL took over the competition for. But that decision had nothing to do with us and it's been made now, and it's not worth killing our club over trying to change it.

Some fan if you walk out.

sydmariner

Yep, not to mention that Richard has said about how our already cash-strapped club would be financially crippled by a reversal of the decision. And the flipside of not crippling ourselves is it actually benefits us if anything. Not to mention I can now go to the A-League Grand Final this season, lock it in Eddie. See ya there.

Anyone who walks out of Central Coast Stadium this weekend has got absolute rocks in their head. What the hell are you walking out on? On our boys and our team who this has nothing to do with? Our literal entire existence as a club? You'd rather walk out and support the greater good when the greater good possibly kills our club or if not, significantly weakens it? Absolutely kidding yourself. No good being liked and respected by the rest of the leagues fans for joining them in their protests if we don't exist afterwards...

I agree it was a shit decision, and shouldn't have happened, and that only 5 clubs are represented in the APL to make such a decision shows fundamental flaws in the system of the APL running the league. Basically defeats the purpose of what the APL took over the competition for. But that decision had nothing to do with us and it's been made now, and it's not worth killing our club over trying to change it.

???

priorpeter

Some hill you’ve chosen here; I think you’ll find it’s quite a lonely one. The fact that you actively want to support this monumental f**k up by attending the grand final probably speaks more to who actually has rocks in their head.

bikinigirl

What are you mad about?

. psst ... i think Syd is mad about your unwavering support of a decision that nobody else supports. maybe he thinks he is responding to DT's CCMFans account because that is what it seems (he couldn't read the room either)

. enjoy the next three years of GFs in Sydney because i think they'll be the last. i can't see Sydney winning the rights again in an open market

marinermick

Dick, is that you?

turbo

Last weeks effort definitely doesn’t lend itself to being keen to back up again. That said the APL’s timing to nuke any positive football sentiment right as the World Cup comes to its peak is incredible. The AFL would be envious of the damage the APL have done.

Corsair

I'm still excited to see Garang and JC partner through until Jan and I really want to see more of Ruhs, he's a weapon we've not used properly yet. Moresche (I'm still starstruck!) will be back soon hopefully. Beyond that, not so much at the moment.

Yet again I find myself already doubting next season because of the people running the league and the officials. Talk about dragging an anvil along with you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb