• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 8 - The Simpsons vs The Smurfs

Start Garang?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

StensnessGOAT

Probably start as underdogs in this one. Probably a good thing.

Shit timeslot. I probably will have to miss the start due to cricket. ?

Team changes? I think all of Ayongo, Nkololo and Tulio out. Ruhs, Silvera and Kuol in. Team immediately looks more dangerous in attack. I went to the Sydney derby, the quality in the final third for Sydney was atrocious. Let's beat the f**kers.

StensnessGOAT

Although like, you pay your money for the ticket, particularly in the case of the Cove who can’t scan membership cards. So they still get their money even though you’ve walked out??

Tevor

Ayongo may not play, tweaked hammy and why he was subbed at half time. Beni deserves a bench spot on last performance. Tulio I thought was ok and is starting to settle into the team. Need a good recovery plan after playing in that heat or we will be flat again. Based on the start of the season we should improve but feel we will ship goals again as defence not settled and Shitney have some dangerous players to exploit our inevitable mistakes.

marinermick

Ayongo may not play, tweaked hammy and why he was subbed at half time. Beni deserves a bench spot on last performance. Tulio I thought was ok and is starting to settle into the team. Need a good recovery plan after playing in that heat or we will be flat again. Based on the start of the season we should improve but feel we will ship goals again as defence not settled and Shitney have some dangerous players to exploit our inevitable mistakes.

Ruhs will be a definite replacement for Ayongo. Tulio will start. Will he drop Beni for Garang though?

turbo

Emergency meeting of the APL board called for later today.
Commonsense may be about to prevail.
If they order a backflip that makes Danny "I'm a liberal party stooge" Townsend's job untenable I would have thought
If he was Russian he’d be advised to avoid windows or any building with more than 1 floor. Poor bloke doesn’t even realise he’s resigned yet.

Tevor

If they order a backflip that makes Danny "I'm a liberal party stooge" Townsend's job untenable I would have thought
Power of the fans, no matter what he said and how the APL is run by the clubs. His old team were more than likely the largest beneficiaries of the decision. To think it was going to be acceptable to all fans in the league shows the type of person he is. I hope he is a dead man walking.

Big Al

Would just be the remind the clubs to tow the line. See Nix response .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami