• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matildas thread

Ozhammer

Despite registering for tickets with FIFA and going on line as soon as they went on sale, it was almost impossible to buy what I wanted. I just wanted two tickets to the opening game against IRL, not a package or hospitality but that was not an option, it’s an absolute farce.

marinermick

Despite registering for tickets with FIFA and going on line as soon as they went on sale, it was almost impossible to buy what I wanted. I just wanted two tickets to the opening game against IRL, not a package or hospitality but that was not an option, it’s an absolute farce.

There were plenty of tickets when the second round was released. I grabbed three for the Ireland game and six for the R16 match this Monday night. Thankfully Australia topped their pool.

Stuartmcateer

There were plenty of tickets when the second round was released. I grabbed three for the Ireland game and six for the R16 match this Monday night. Thankfully Australia topped their pool.
I found the same for the second release. Got 3 for the Ireland game and 3 for the final.

Party obstructed viewing- I was 7 rows back and the first only obstructed view was feet inside the 18 yard box.

ryan

I've been trying for a couple of days to get resale tickets but it's virtually impossible. As soon as they pop up they are gone. I can't complain too much. I've been able to attend all 3 group games and have a quarter final and final ticket.

sydmariner

It gave me the option to buy a child's ticket but then would not let me progress to the payment screen because the child tickets are not for individual sale so i don't know how they are being sold.
I had the same issue last night.

VicMariner

That penalty shootout was right up there with the 2005 Uruguay one and maybe ranks higher as this is a finals game and the other was a qualifying game.The 2005 game was important from a historical point of view but reaching the semis of a WC is a mighty achievement.
After all those years of heartbreak that Aloisi penalty was such a release of emotion...unforgettable.
But this Matildas team fills me with belief that they can go all the way...with a bit of luck. I really believe they are contenders.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred