• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

FFC Mariner

Not a great start, they were the better team. Younis had a field day. Too many missed opportunities and huge defensive lapse for 10 mins. The lack of keeping possession looked familiar. Teng looked good as well.
That's a positive because the kindest thing to say is that last season wasn't brilliant
Good to hear he's gone ok

ConsKrypt

Slightly concerning that our next anointed coach didn't really produce a second half reaction but I am most definitely over reacting to one poor game.

Kasalovic looked decent, as did James Bayliss but we looked fairly toothless and our defence definitely needs some work.
Whole heartedly agree with you, it was painful to endure after watching the first game where we came out flying to be followed up by that with nearly a mirror image in scoreline

priorpeter

That was a tough one to call.
Not sure who was more rusty - the commentator, or the team.
2 incredible goals in fairness to the wanderers, take nothing away from the finish for the first and the absolute audacity of the third.
Less said about the 2nd goal, the better.
Full credit to Christo who was gracious as ever.
Poor young fella at LB may be having some Marcus Younis themed nightmares for a while.

Ads

Do you think if we kept Christensen we draw or win?

As in those that watched think we have dropped in quality and enthusiasm?
Or similar to last year.

Rising Sun

I think in future at Pluim I will have to sit in front of you Pete where I can hear your commentary until I learn all the players.
It would be great if they handed out team lists on the way in.
The teams are all available via the fixtures page on the NPL website a few minutes before kick off. Link below - when you get to the page, tap on "competitions" then select NPL NSW Mens. Assuming you are doing this on game day then the Mariners game should be one of the first ones that comes up, but there are other filters. Note that both U20s fixtures and 1st grades are listed so pick the right one.

Once you find the game you are looking for, tap on "Match Centre" below the game details and both teams will be listed (with numbers).

But sitting in front of Pete is also a very palatable alternative to find out who is who.

JoyfulPenguin

That was a tough one to call.
Not sure who was more rusty - the commentator, or the team.
2 incredible goals in fairness to the wanderers, take nothing away from the finish for the first and the absolute audacity of the third.
Less said about the 2nd goal, the better.
Full credit to Christo who was gracious as ever.
Poor young fella at LB may be having some Marcus Younis themed nightmares for a while.
Great call as always mate and thanks for the extra insight.

Was definitely a baptism of fire for a few but should hopefully be good experience.

FFC Mariner

Happy to give Wilkshire some time. But one observation from standing on the benches side was that he was very quiet. No real in-game coaching or encouragement that I could hear. The only other coach I can recall being so passive in a game was Walmsley. That's not a good benchmark
I get why you don't scream at kids. Better to have a quiet word later

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred