• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

Ozhammer

Knee injury to Sasha in the first half unfortunately. Didn’t look good for him. Hopefully not too serious
Right ankle apparently, he will go for scans tomorrow I believe, so fingers crossed for him.

The Bayliss boys were both very good in the centre of midfield today, although Di Pizio was the headline act, with two classy goals but the whole team played their part.

So good to see the team competing well at this level and hopefully they can continue the turnaround going forward.

Michael

There was rightfully a lot of concern after the Wilkshire debacle given how reliant we are on our academy, Abbas is doing incredible work. Many high potential lads that should be good for promotion in the next year hopefully.

Am I right in saying the current 1st grade group is probably half way through their academy cycle, age wise?
Only Windust, James Bayliss and maybe Sunmola 21/22?

Melange

There was a bit of conjecture that Peil insisted his son get minutes during a game late last season which led to an argument with a coach.

I'm wondering how his son is going and whether people think he's up to standard

scoober

There was a bit of conjecture that Peil insisted his son get minutes during a game late last season which led to an argument with a coach.

I'm wondering how his son is going and whether people think he's up to standard
He's a solid player, needs more development but is injured atm. Was featuring regularly in the 20's who have a handy team as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred