• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

sydmariner

Omni

I’ve been asking for some basic info from the club for weeks tbh. I’ll try and get something together - I’m gonna have to before Saturday in any case!!
Good to know it’s the same everywhere. I had comms on a game didn’t get the final roster until day of, but hard to research lads

priorpeter

Good to know it’s the same everywhere. I had comms on a game didn’t get the final roster until day of, but hard to research lads
Yeah not ideal and pretty frustrating. Would be ok if we had retained more than 3 players from last season but with a 95% fresh squad, a bit of prep would be good.

Once had a coach flat out refuse to give me his side’s starting 11 before the game because, in his words, “I would just run off and tell the opposition”. I was very clearly there for broadcast. It was 5 minutes before go live. In a FNSW League One Women’s game. Smdh.

Last edited:

Omni

Yeah not ideal and pretty frustrating. Would be ok if we had retained more than 3 players from last season but with a 95% fresh squad, a bit of prep would be good.

Once had a coach flat out refuse to give me his side’s starting 11 before the game because, in his words, “I would just run off and tell the opposition”. I was very clearly there for broadcast. It was 5 minutes before go live. In a FNSW League One Women’s game. Smdh.
Luckily doing broadcast for the colleges here they’re required to provide XIs 15 min before. I’ve had some really helpful folks (one giving me some talking points) and then the worst (one wouldn’t confirm squad numbers)

priorpeter

Luckily doing broadcast for the colleges here they’re required to provide XIs 15 min before. I’ve had some really helpful folks (one giving me some talking points) and then the worst (one wouldn’t confirm squad numbers)
NPL regs state lineups are required to be submitted online no later than 60 mins before kick off…
Honestly lucky for them to be up 5 mins before. Luckily over the years the CCM coaching staff (with the exception of one who is no longer involved with the club) have all been absolutely terrific to work with pre-game.

Insertnamehere

NPL regs state lineups are required to be submitted online no later than 60 mins before kick off…
Honestly lucky for them to be up 5 mins before. Luckily over the years the CCM coaching staff (with the exception of one who is no longer involved with the club) have all been absolutely terrific to work with pre-game.
I assume its someone who oft gets a shout out on the pod...?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred