• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New Look CCM Fans

Big Al

bloody thing is working today. I wasn't getting the magnifying glass when typing a post. But it is working now

VicMariner

What was wrong with the old layout?

Meh......same forum, same club, same members, same goal.....Mariners uber alles!!!

nearlyyellow

Hmmm, "Expired Security Certificate" ??

Must have gone on hols like the rest of us :)

I had to confirm a security exception in Firefox.

This happened once before, didn't it Adz? :unsure:

adz

Staff member
Yeah happens every year ;)
Certificate expired, couldnt be bothered paying for a new one so looking at getting it to redirect to non-https but that's being a bit of a shit.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Worth putting a banner up for donations into the running of the forum?
Would help cover costs like this security certificate stuff (which could be turning some people away).

adz

Staff member
Fair point. Found a cheap one - and much easier to actually set up... didn't have to wait for Crazy Domains to stuff around with things.
Thanks for the offers though.

Big Al

Is it just me and my new phone or have ads been inserted recently?
Was just noticing my self. Hopefully Adz is receiving some money for it to help him cover his costs to run the site.

Was just shown a site where every girls says yes. :naughty: That's false advertising :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb