• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

turbo

When the club called me to see if I was renewing they said it’s included with platinum or gold and an add on for GA. To see if it’s truly free you could always check the renewal cost against what you’ve paid previously.

Corsair

Are there details on this Paramount membership deal somewhere? The membership renewal site seems to be broken (have emailed membership email) and I can't find any info on this.

Iain Shand

Hi all,
An announcement will be made by the club in due course, we are just waiting on the official wording from the APL. I believe all clubs will be doing an announcement around the same time. Due to our memberships going on sale earlier than majority of all clubs this year we are a bit ahead of the curve in our members finding out about Paramount+.
Basically a 12 month subscription to Paramount+ is included with all Gold and Platinum memberships for Adults, Concession, Student and Family (1 per Family membership instead of 1 per Family Member). It is not included with a junior membership. This cannot be removed from the membership to reduce the cost but you do not have to take advantage of it.
All junior members plus all GA, Part Season and Non-Ticketed Members can add a Paramount+ subscription on to their membership for $70. Members will receive details in August once Paramount+ is active in Australia on how to activate their account.
For all members that auto renewed a GA membership, you will be given the opportunity to add on Paramount+ to your membership once we make an official announcement. To do this you just contact someone in the office and we can process it. All Reserved Seat members that auto-renewed have it included in their membership.
The cost we have included it in a membership or as an add on is cheaper than if you went out and got it yourself. You save roughly $40.If anyone has any more specific questions please email me at ishand@ccmariners.com.au and i will answer the best I can. I am on leave right now but happy to answer any questions :D

turbo

I was able to renew my navy membership just now and add the Paramount add on.

@Iain Shand it would be good if there was some clarification on how to watch the A league play offs for FFA cup qualification which seems to be before Paramount launches. Might not be known now a month out but would be good to avoid it being known last minute as well.

Iain Shand

I was able to renew my navy membership just now and add the Paramount add on.

@Iain Shand it would be good if there was some clarification on how to watch the A league play offs for FFA cup qualification which seems to be before Paramount launches. Might not be known now a month out but would be good to avoid it being known last minute as well.
Unfortunately i do not have any clarification on the FFA Cup as I am unsure if it will be available on Paramount+ or not.
Members renewing online currently can add on Paramount+ onto their membership if they want to, similar to how you can add a donation to the OSC etc. When renewing online. Same if you renew over the phone and want to add it on, just say and we can sort it with you. However all members who auto-renewed will just have to wait until we officially announce it. I am hoping that is done in the next couple of weeks.

Corsair

Hi Iain, i wanted to renew before the early bird runs out but am having issues online, getting an error message. Is there anyone else that might be able to help while you're on leave? The office phone seems to be unmanned at the moment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami