• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

true believer

after watching the drive by bling game . the f'king idiots on paramount told me victory had a 1 nil lead .
with minute to go during the game .
shit merkinery 101

pjennings

after watching the drive by bling game . the f'king idiots on paramount told me victory had a 1 nil lead .
shit merkinery 101
I could be wrong but I believe there was a choice. You could watch one or the other game and then you could watch the Sydney game with updates.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
We watched the game through a Telstra TV box and had no issues at all, which was a relief, as I only tried setting it up 30 mins before kickoff. :oops:
yeah we got a Telstra tv (or two) , had them for the last couple of seasons, not one single issue

Corsair

Slightly off topic....the Oasis doco about their 96 knebworth gig is on paramount+ wifey was there so enjoyed watching it. I think it's exclusive to P+ so she was happy i had it.

Pirate Pete

well the big blue circle that wouldn't go away during the game . and the sack of shite that can only hold 12 or so apps . it's very underwhelming
I have the firestick and there's talk on forums of freeing up space on them.
At the moment I have no idea how to do that, or what takes up space except apps.
I presume it's the buffering???
But if I start using it more, I'm sure I'll find out.
shit merkinery 101
I was knackered after a long day of work.
I sat at my PC to check some emails after dinner. Couldn't be bothered to shift to the lounge
so had the two games on two monitors. While following the Reddit game threads on my laptop.
But yes, I get what you're on about

Pirate Pete

I can't say I had a major drama with it.
I had SFC v WSW on one monitor, which was fine.
The WU v Vic game took a while to kick in, but once it was going there were no problems.
Went to bed and switched to an android tablet for the first half of the Perth game.
There didn't seem to be any pre game show. The paramount logo cut out and the stream
started when the players were in the tunnel waiting to come out.
Couldn't stay awake for the second half. zzzzzzzzz

As I previously mentioned I did have the blue circle on the Friday game.
Hit the home button & back to the game and it went away.

Last edited:

Tevor

Watched the Derby on Ch10 so no issues. There was some audio problems in the Perth game and I haven’t had too many other issues. Give them time, remember Optus when they first started out and in particular the World Cup. I’ll be patient and they are owning the errors and trying to fix them.

true believer

I have the firestick and there's talk on forums of freeing up space on them.
At the moment I have no idea how to do that, or what takes up space except apps.
I presume it's the buffering???
But if I start using it more, I'm sure I'll find out.

I was knackered after a long day of work.
I sat at my PC to check some emails after dinner. Couldn't be bothered to shift to the lounge
so had the two games on two monitors. While following the Reddit game threads on my laptop.
But yes, I get what you're on about
yeah i've gone in and deleted apps from the chromecast .you also need to clear the cache or cookies .
that frees up memory .

pjennings

yes but i didn't know the score . i could have watched it without knowing the score.
thats a complete f'k up . on their part
Yes - but if you had 3 choices. Did the Sydney only choice give you the score. i.e. to use the Optus lingo, were you watching the match stream or the 'Goal Rush' stream.

I would have thought that was why they has 3 streams for 2 simultaneous games.

Corsair

Mine's been fine
I've got my older chromecast hooked up to my projector, that was buffering and even stopped streaming a couple times. I went back to my tv which has a more recent chromecast and its been fine. Now i have an excuse to buy the newest one :)

style_cafe

Probably one of the best Derbies for a few seasons. (Hutch would be proud)
So exciting,crunching tackles,great goals, our young players standing up and demanding to take their place in the team.
Newcastle had some good moments too but luck was with us today and it was about time to.
Ams had his usual WTF moments but that`s the norm with him.
It was good to see players like Rowles ,Ollie, Marko and Ruon really getting stuck in and standing up to the Jets,neither one of them took a backward step and how good was Farrell.
We missed Stens but Balard did an admirable job and will only get better.
Congratulations to Monty and Serge, a well deserved reward first up and also to Shaun for getting the game in Mudgee last week, a masterstroke in our preparation for this game... :popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami