• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

Ozhammer

We are still getting blurry motion and in the Syd v Bulls replay eleven the players are blurring if they run faster than a jog…. :rolleyes:

Also the programme options on our app aren’t working properly for some reason,. When trying to hop between the replay of last night’s derby and the Victory v Roar game we somehow ended with Rugrats!

This really isn’t good enough and P- needs to sort it out quick smart

Last edited:
Reactions: adz

turbo

Yeah the Sydney v Bulls game was pretty much unwatchable. Even the mini match still had the same issues. Watching via the app on android TV on the TV. What I’ve seen on the iPad didn’t look as bad but I’m pretty sure it’s just the screen size hiding the worst of the issues. Chuck it on the big screen via built in App or casting and it looks like shit.

Pirate Pete

No issues with any of the games streaming over the weekend here.
Fire Stick to the TV on Friday & the Mariners game.
The other games on the PC. Funnily enough I didn't have the sound on anyway for the WSW game as I was only half watching it and couldn't be bothered.
I still want a start from the beginning option & a pause button.

Tevor

I've been defending them up until now however still the same issues for round 2, definite sound problems in the Drive bye v Scum game and not great picture quality in others. They are getting a bollocking on social media and it is clearly turning people away from watching the game. The APL cannot afford for this standard of broadcast to last much longer. Whilst I'm a rusted on fan and love watching football and I'm tolerating the poor streaming service, if you are not then you will simply stop watching football and it will take a lot of work to get these people back watching again. Lets not forget we have all paid for this streaming service and are locked in for 12 months. If you are not a member and are paying monthly then it would be pretty easy to cancel. This is becoming very damaging to all the good advertising they have put in. Needs to be some ownership and explanations to fans on what they are doing to fix it.

Paramount - is very true at this stage unfortunately.

ryan

I kept getting an error message on saturday night when i tried to watch the Sydney game. I was unable to fix it and could not watch any of the match.

Insertnamehere

If you've got a modicum of computer nouse, its worth getting kodi then using the p+ add-on created by Matt huisman. It gives you the option for what data rate rather than HD or SD. Using the actual 1080p stream, the image was perfect.

turbo

If you've got a modicum of computer nouse, its worth getting kodi then using the p+ add-on created by Matt huisman. It gives you the option for what data rate rather than HD or SD. Using the actual 1080p stream, the image was perfect.
If that’s what’s required the service will fail. They’ve got to get it sorted and simple in quick order. I wouldn’t put it past them giving everyone a free month next month (or adding a month to the sub term for 12m users) if it isn’t turned around by this weekend.

And that’s just talking about the steam nevermind pause, rewind, start over, etc

turbo

Paramount app on a Sony TV for me with Telstra internet. Also worked okay on my iPad.
I’m running the same setup and it works ok but the quality in terms of smoothness and ball movement isn’t there. I flicked over from WSW mini match on Sunday night to a random game on bein via Foxtel and the quality was about the same but it was actually smooth.

Insertnamehere

If that’s what’s required the service will fail. They’ve got to get it sorted and simple in quick order. I wouldn’t put it past them giving everyone a free month next month (or adding a month to the sub term for 12m users) if it isn’t turned around by this weekend.

And that’s just talking about the steam nevermind pause, rewind, start over, etc
The app has a f**k ton needed for it to even be comparable to kayo. Thus I'm using kodi to get most of the features that are missing.

turbo

The app has a f**k ton needed for it to even be comparable to kayo. Thus I'm using kodi to get most of the features that are missing.
It's great for someone with the knowledge and inclination. If it keeps up I might grab the android tv app and get it sorted but I just want a decent off the shelf experience.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami