• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1: Mariners v [I was going to make a joke about their life, but life beat me to it] Scum

Michael

If todays session was anything to go off I’d say this will be pretty close to the eleven.

vuka
Storm
Kaltak
Hall
Fazz

Beni
Max
Steele
Silvera

JC
Ruhs/Ayongo

storm was very sharp and hungry in training, a lot more than what I saw from aquilina. It’s a literal flip of the coin between ruhs and Ayongo. Both scored goals in pre season, ruhs looked better in training today… only just. Beni looks ready to fire from the get go this season too.
We’re going to be very strong when Kelechi is back fully fit imo though. He’s a beast. Hally has a huge fight on his hands to keep his starting spot this season. I hope his game hits another level because of it.

pjennings

If todays session was anything to go off I’d say this will be pretty close to the eleven.

vuka
Storm
Kaltak
Hall
Fazz

Beni
Max
Steele
Silvera

JC
Ruhs/Ayongo

storm was very sharp and hungry in training, a lot more than what I saw from aquilina. It’s a literal flip of the coin between ruhs and Ayongo. Both scored goals in pre season, ruhs looked better in training today… only just. Beni looks ready to fire from the get go this season too.
We’re going to be very strong when Kelechi is back fully fit imo though. He’s a beast. Hally has a huge fight on his hands to keep his starting spot this season. I hope his game hits another level because of it.
I suspect Ruhs will get the nod. Ayongo probably not up to the fitness levels of the others yet. But he does fit in anywhere across the front so will be a handy sub.

Michael

Is Niz looking fit? Not convinced by Steele yet. Niz has played a lot of great games in our shirt already,
From what I saw today he didn’t take backward step in the small sided games and his fitness didn’t seem an issue. His touch was slightly off on occasion but looked fine. Steeley seemed sharper if I had to make a comparison.
triantis also looked very good today.

Ads

I hope Monty does keep with the similar team that has done so well the last 3 weeks.

Start with Beni, Ruys & Ayongo.

Then bring on Kuol up front at 9 along with Cummings on the fringe and if we are already a goal or two up Kuol & Cummings will have a great time and probably increase chance of Socceroos.

If Kuol plays a full game on the wing or wide mid I feel he may not have the impact he has had previously to get him in the spotlight to begin with.

Maybe feel Cummings and Kuol back into the side at 60min and then see where we stand after two games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred