• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1: Mariners v [I was going to make a joke about their life, but life beat me to it] Scum

Meerkat

In all seriousness…..is there any possibility the game may not go ahead?

Attachments

• 2951D98D-4C47-4636-B3C0-F3D81C57147A.jpeg
    2951D98D-4C47-4636-B3C0-F3D81C57147A.jpeg
    553.3 KB · Views: 37

Meerkat

That could cost him dearly if whoever plays has a good game and settles into the squad
Unless there's a danger to the players (lightning) I reckon it'll be on. If we stop for rain we'll never get the season finished, it's gonna rain for months yet.
Look I agree it won’t be cancelled unless extreme circumstances render no option.. but that’s where the “severe thunderstorm and flash flooding” caught my attention!

Anyhoo. What can you do. ?

Tevor

Look I agree it won’t be cancelled unless extreme circumstances render no option.. but that’s where the “severe thunderstorm and flash flooding” caught my attention!

Anyhoo. What can you do. ?
Only games that have been postponed from memory was Brisbane but the ground was under water so that was understandable. Lightning only delays the start or interrupts the game.

Ironbark

I think it'll go ahead but as a fast ball playing side I just hope the ball doesn't stick to the ground too much. It'd be a disadvantage to us in this scenario

Allreet?

Can't make it. Have guests from OS staying but they will certainly be forced to watch the game while I tell them to shut up every time they distract me with f**king small talk.
Them: "... Your garden looks nice."

Me: "f**k the garden! We need Nizzy on to shut down their midfield. What on Earth was Monty thinking not starting him?"

Wombat

Pissing down over the next couple of days. Any chance it could be postponed?

Pitch looked great when I drove past the other day so hopefully the rain won't affect it too much. Rain's always a leveller though - I think we smash them on a dry pitch but might only be a goal in it this time.
No chance. The pitch looked perfect today and the drainage can handle anything below a tsunami.

Wombat

Yeah I realised this yesterday… bit of a spanner in the works. Does Monty throw in a less than 100% fit Kelechi or trust either Windust/Triantis to partner Kaltak?
personally I’m hoping Kelechi’s training ramped up from him only running laps/sprints on Tuesday and he’s good to go.
The obvious pairing is Triantis and Kaltak.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred