• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1: Mariners v [I was going to make a joke about their life, but life beat me to it] Scum

Michael

Forecast says it shouldn’t start raining properly until 3pm’ish. Plenty of time for the immaculate surface to dry out more. Don’t stress people.
Unfortunately the rain will definitely affect the crowd number.

Feeling especially excited for this match! In the past that’s a set up for huge disappointment but things feel verrrry different this season.

marinermick

Railway Hotel, Bay Road Brewery , @ Baker St, Iguaunas (Drifters Wharf)

Amazing how you have haven’t listed the Leagues Club. The board and management have really f**ked up over the years what is a prime entertainment location. They should look to Gosford RSL to see how a proper club is run.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Isn’t that every Club in NSW, glorified pokie dens. I find the food options very ordinary as well at the Leagues club.
Yep, we go to East’s Leagues here in Brissy , the food is meh and 70% of room in the place is for button slapping…and they got a QLD cup league ground attached, you wouldn’t know , no team colors or nothing

marinermick

Isn’t that every Club in NSW, glorified pokie dens. I find the food options very ordinary as well at the Leagues club.

Not Gosford RSL. An outstanding bistro and and an outstanding Chinese. Plus they brew their own craft beer which is quite nice.

The Leaguesy has these unbelievable views and have never taken advantage of them. And their food choices have mostly been terrible over the years, Chinese upstairs aside.

Ads

Very unlikely we will do this formation but I feel that it would suit us well.

Either way will be interesting to see if Cummings starts.

Attachments

• 9A97B50E-7093-48EE-B0C1-5D3667E950E6.png
    9A97B50E-7093-48EE-B0C1-5D3667E950E6.png
    664.3 KB · Views: 34

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member