• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 5 - CCM vs Carl Robinson's last chance.

adz

Staff member
25-Funny-Salty-meme-1.jpg

Forum Phoenix

You have to feel for them...

f**k it! No you don't.
Yep. Supporter base grew to have so much arrogance, painfully fuelled by all the fox fapping, then coupled with so many band wagoners — knew several coasties who actually jumped ship :vomit:

— I'm not even close to feeling sorry for them yet. Even though I have to say the now remaining supporters seem to be a much more decent bunch now that the rots been cut? ...well more rotten away really.

style_cafe

I've got an ex-CCM mate who jumped ship when the WSW were created (maybe spawned is a better term), but I understood as he lives in Baulko.

He has however just bought in Copa so is ripe for re-education.
Is that after the full frontal labotomy?
At least he bought on the coast that`s a start.
Maybe we could accept him back after he posts his WSW shirt burning ceremony on youtube... :popcorn:

Allreet?

Is that after the full frontal labotomy?
At least he bought on the coast that`s a start.
Maybe we could accept him back after he posts his WSW shirt burning ceremony on youtube... :popcorn:
You're not seriously suggesting one needs a lobotomy to support the Mariners...

I will start gently nudging him in the direction of a shirt burning. I mean, we wouldn't be sure of his fealty otherwise so it makes a lot of sense.

I'm sure he'd hate to be known as that guy who changed his club every time he changed his house...

style_cafe

You're not seriously suggesting one needs a lobotomy to support the Mariners...

I will start gently nudging him in the direction of a shirt burning. I mean, we wouldn't be sure of his fealty otherwise so it makes a lot of sense.

I'm sure he'd hate to be known as that guy who changed his club every time he changed his house...
No mate ,the labotomy is to rid him of his demons... :popcorn:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami