• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

round 6 vs nix

pjennings

Im with all you boys about the ridiculousness of the situation, were just not going back.
I'm just saying the Government and the Business big wigs thought this was the right path, and now there is no backwards step, it'll be to prevalent for bubbles, it's to loose for containment, testing will become personalised (even though RAS kits are starting to become a stortage item) which mean people won't do it, which mean thing will become more prevalent.
Postponements will be the only way to fight it.
Don't worry - we have a Lieutenant General in charge of logistics. I'm sure he has everything under control. We apparently have 20 mill doses 'in country' - he has just needed to set up a new task force for find out where 'in country' they are'. I'm sure he has ordered enough tests!! Balls up from beginning to end.

midfielder

What a bummer .... family down from the New England area.... had all four coming to both games.... even inspired one of the blokes to start his own team when he got back home....

Still got my boots and pads somewhere ... years of experience could be brought as well.... puts up hand for the holding DM.... the number 6.... tad to many grams to play the box to box 8....

Ozhammer

What a bummer .... family down from the New England area.... had all four coming to both games.... even inspired one of the blokes to start his own team when he got back home....

Still got my boots and pads somewhere ... years of experience could be brought as well.... puts up hand for the holding DM.... the number 6.... tad to many grams to play the box to box 8....
I put my hand up for the the left back slot, as in left back in the pub….. :headbounce:

Ads

Wonder what the policy and instructions are within our playing group.

As Cy, Dan Hall, and others often share apartments together. Will we need to look at seperate accommodation to ensure we minimise player outages.

And common spaces during work like changing rooms, video sesh.
Have to get the plastic chairs social distanced and an outdoor projector ?

turbo

England won't agree to being isolated for 7 days if the same thing happens again
England have to keep 1 squad healthy and somewhat bubbled away abroad. It’s a much easier task than a league players from 12 teams and their families moving amongst their community.

scottmac

Suspended
England have to keep 1 squad healthy and somewhat bubbled away abroad. It’s a much easier task than a league players from 12 teams and their families moving amongst their community.
It might be easier but they won't agree to it.

greenlig

As disappointing as it is to not have a game, a bit happy because I was driving back to Melbourne form Wagga today. P+ not having any ability for watching delayed is killing my aleague viewership. Very disappointed that the NYE game will most likely be called off, was looking forward to watching it with my family in Tassie on the day. F in the comments.

Forum Phoenix

From a business perspective the worst thing that was done was relaxing the rules as Omicron hit. People have voted with their feet. Boxing Days sales crowds down 80%. The government said we will do nothing - show some personal responsibility so people did exactly that.

In previous waves HCW tests were prioritised as they were needed to work. This time my daughter waited 95 hours. We have had a 200% increase in hospitalisations in 7 days and over a 250% increase in ICU in 7 days.

A better 'business perspective' would have been to keep in place minor inconvenience public health measures. Now people see the government have essentially given up on their responsibilities and transparent reporting and they are voting with there feet and staying away in droves. People don't like being told what to do - but they do want proper information to make their decisions on.

What we have now is poor public health policy and poor economic policy.

Thoroughly agree on all counts. Farcical and absolutely craven leadership imo. Our politicians are too compromised by their own party politics and pursuit of power to take even the most self evident actions.

And now, as a multiple business owner myself who's had to work very hard to stay open and weather the covid storms — and help other businesses as well — I just can't see how many businesses will be able to even run if you have to isolate for seven days every time there's a close contact. Our businesses can actually function better in a lockdown than this current mess. I have two staff in isolation and two more waiting on PCR results as to whether they will be close contacts. And yesterday they couldn't even get a test and were turned away after waiting for 3 hours in a queue. And the numbers are only going one way.

And NOW, I can't even watch the f**king Mariners. Perrottet is worse than a fool.

Last edited:

Corsair

Incidentally the W
Did she make you queue for them in the kitchen, so that you missed the goals?
No but i had to pay $1 for each squeeze of sauce! The beer is also inauthentic, Feral Biggie Juice.

Incidentally this game is an absolute Masterclass in commentating... the shittest bogan commentator teamed up with the most eloquent pro. Can you guess which is which?! Obviously the shit one should obviously be obvious!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami