• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Run Home

Jerem

Yeah it’s super cut throat, wouldn’t normally care much for this match but the battle for the spoon makes it very interesting.
Vic anchored to the bottom is a small price to pay to see another sydney team out of the top six
Also why is they VUC?

Meerkat

Ok so we are on 37
Wanderers on 35 (3 games left)
Nix on 31 (4 games left)
Sydney on 29 (3 games left)

So without us picking up a single point, the only ones who could jump us are those 3. To do that Nix would have to win 3 of 4 as we would beat them on goal difference.
Sydney would have to win all 3 games. Wanderers obviously are best poised. Which would still leave us in 4th.

From my view, too 4 is looking pretty decent.. if not, worse case 5th or 6th and unless it’s the Nix that fire ahead or Adelaide drops below wanderers, likelihood is a NSW based final.

Am I right?

Edited to add.. Perth could actually beat us if they won all 4 games but we will know that in a few hours..

Last edited:

Corsair

@Dan the Membership Man I just got an email about bring a mate which i sent to a heap of friends, they're telling me they get an error message saying the member number must be maximum 6000 when they enter my number.

Last edited:

ccf

If Perth bet Victory then they could kick us out of six if they win last three games and we lose last 3 games. This is by my reckoning.

Forum Phoenix

I've still got hope we might take 2nd. It could end up being that last game vs Adelaide that decides it.

City with nothing to play for might bring a junior team next weekend. Only if things fall that way or it might go the other way... this final run in is very exciting!
Be nice, but unfortunately I can’t see western or Perth stopping them. Never know though.

Combine city losing four on the trot and we win the plate. Man that would be fun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred