• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Run Home

Meerkat

So Marcelo is back for the last 2 games of the season plus finals. With a 2 game suspension. For his 3 counts of violent conduct which carry a minimum 2 game suspension each. After already receiving a straight red this season so on that alone, would have recieved 2 games.

Oh I’m so sorry I forgot that he has a “suspended 2 extra games” IF.. wait for it.. he gets ANOTHER red card! ?

I’m sorry, I thought we were talking about a professional footballer, not a kindy kid on a behaviour card.

I can’t get past it.. HOW?? How other than the whole league is utterly corrupt and money talks??

A week ago was feeling so pumped. Now I’m back to “I don’t give a shit” land where the A league is a waste of time and good energy. It’s there with bad penalty calls and corrupt VAR decisions and moving the finals to Sydney. Except I honestly think this takes the cake now on all of them.

Of course.. the A league won’t post about it. Don’t need that kind of attention right before finals.

Wombat

So Marcelo is back for the last 2 games of the season plus finals. With a 2 game suspension. For his 3 counts of violent conduct which carry a minimum 2 game suspension each. After already receiving a straight red this season so on that alone, would have recieved 2 games.

Oh I’m so sorry I forgot that he has a “suspended 2 extra games” IF.. wait for it.. he gets ANOTHER red card! ?

I’m sorry, I thought we were talking about a professional footballer, not a kindy kid on a behaviour card.

I can’t get past it.. HOW?? How other than the whole league is utterly corrupt and money talks??

A week ago was feeling so pumped. Now I’m back to “I don’t give a shit” land where the A league is a waste of time and good energy. It’s there with bad penalty calls and corrupt VAR decisions and moving the finals to Sydney. Except I honestly think this takes the cake now on all of them.

Of course.. the A league won’t post about it. Don’t need that kind of attention right before finals.

You simply have to buy a 50c flute. From season one the flute knew the HAL was corrupt and the Jets were poxy bogan scum. There has always been only ONE tune................................f**k The Jets and the FFA.

Ironbark

You simply have to buy a 50c flute. From season one the flute knew the HAL was corrupt and the Jets were poxy bogan scum. There has always been only ONE tune................................f**k The Jets and the FFA.
I'm going to need you to explain this one further

Forum Phoenix

Rudan was pushing the "he's from the favela's" angle. I don't care if he was were raised in Conan's fighting pit...

We see two weeks for the mildest forehead touch where the other player dives to get them sent, or say a finger in the face... (no problem with this - is breaking the rules) but two weeks for captain headlock is just a farce.

Ironbark

They'd give the same leniency to Perez or Vuka....wait

Ozhammer

So let me get this straight:

The FA deemed the offence serious enough to refer it to the MRP, who are supposedly only there to consider punishments worthy of four games or more and they come back with a two game suspension and a further suspended two games suspension (following me so far?), with no explanation as to why they decided to be so lenient.

Perhaps O’Rudan’s sob story about him being from the favelas bought a tear to the panel’s eyes? It couldn’t possibly have anything to do with Lederer practically owning the league could it?

This smacks of all the previous bs about WSW copping a points deduction for their continued ripping of flares some years back. They were never going to do it and surely no one takes the supposed integrity of the A Leagues seriously any more given the blatant gaming and corruption that is so openly apparent?

I only hope the grub cops a straight red in his first game back or karma serves him up a season ending injury, now that really would be justice.

Last edited:

Tevor

So let me get this straight:

The FA deemed the offence serious enough to refer it to the MRP, who are supposedly only there to consider punishments worthy of four games or more and they come back with a two game suspension and a further suspended two games suspension (following me so far?), with no explanation as to why they decided to be so lenient.

Perhaps O’Rudan’s sob story about him being from the favelas bought a tear to the panel’s eyes? It couldn’t possibly have anything to do with Lederer practically owning the league could it?

This smacks of all the previous bs about WSW copping a points deduction for their continued ripping of flares some years back. They were never going to do it and surely no one takes the supposed integrity of the A Leagues seriously any more given the blatant gaming and corruption that is so openly apparent?

I only hope the grub cops a straight red in his first game back or karma serves him up a season ending injury, now that really would be justice.
Problem is now the Ref’s have been told don’t red card Marcelo. They wonder why no one is watching this league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred