• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SA Diving Champions aka Goodwin’s Gargoyles Vs The Good Guys aka Monty’s Mariners

Yorkshire Mariners FC

We have competed in the AFC Champions League 5 times. It is sad that it never generated a great deal of interest if past attendances can be taken as an indication.
Amazing really, considering that the equivalent in Europe is the trophy that every club wants to win.
I remember just having moved to work in Liverpool and telling my boss that I had to miss the staff meetings to be able to go. I was younger, so I drove up to Gossy after work and back after the game. Believe we got absolutely belted in one of those games too. Don't get to see as much live anymore, but love my Mariners!

Corsair

Happy to give you a free attitude adjustment Mr Corsair.
Nothing is going to bring me down off this win, it's been a long long time coming, so stoked for the boys and particularly for Monty to get the chance to get an Asian competition on his cv. 2nd. We came 2nd. What an amazing achievement with the resources we've got and it's not over yet. I reckon we can go all the way.

Corsair

What is depressing is going to watch it at Gosford and finding half the ground closed off.
What's depressing is moaning about the success of the team. Hard to fathom that anyone would pour cold water on such a huge achievement for these young men on the night we got into an Asian competition. For some it might be their first time travelling to Asia, for some it might be their only chance ever to play in International games.

Enough glass half full, time to let it go, feel the stoke and get on board.

We've come a long long way together, through the good times and the bad, I have to celebrate you baby, I have to praise you like I should!

Last edited:

Insertnamehere

Veart talking absolute shit in the post game saying Irankunda needs protection from referees. Needs to look at his discipline first l would say
Considering Angry Ira started it all when he shoulder charged Faz.

He was lucky to not get a second yellow for that get square later on.

But IMO its a coaches job to protect their players in public and behind closed doors is where you give them the hard truthes.

Ancient Mariner

What's depressing is moaning about the success of the team. Hard to fathom that anyone would pour cold water on such a huge achievement for these young men on the night we got into an Asian competition. For some it might be their first time travelling to Asia, for some it might be their only chance ever to play in International games.

Enough glass half full, time to let it go, feel the stoke and get on board.

We've come a long long way together, through the good times and the bad, I have to celebrate you baby, I have to praise you like I should!

You seem to be misinterpreting my posts to build your straw men.

I fail to see where I have poured cold water on these young men. I fail to see that expressing disappointment with the lack of excitement shown locally by fans in the AFC Champions can be interpreted as such.

I participate in this forum to have an intelligent discussion about the games with like minded fans. It seems to be difficult for some.

I do not know what you are celebrating with but please take care.

ps I think you mean glass half empty.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred