• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

Arabmariner

Man In Blue said:
The only thing dodgy aboot the penalties at Ibrox was your snivellin and hard done by sob stories aboot gettin nae luck wi refs. Whit a load a pish. Bring on Tannadice replay. Gers seem to like tankin' the teams they take toae a replay this year!! ha ha
Hae another look at that first penalty now that ye've woken up.....Pernis gets the ball then Miller does the auld swallow dive.And as fur the 2nd, Kris 'ah fell ower a blade o grass gees a penalty ref' Boyd fell ower when he saw he'd missed the ba by about a hundred metres.

Chant of the day though to Alan McGreeter......"are you Fritzl in disguise"........... ;D

Teddy Bear

Make sure thae beers are nice and cold. I don't want the beers you keep in your wardrobe that you give to your mother in law.  ;)

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Make sure thae beers are nice and cold. I don't want the beers you keep in your wardrobe that you give to your mother in law.  ;)
I'd have tae pour the beer intae the jar in ma sister in laws cupboard lol !!!

;)

Teddy Bear

Scottish League Cup Final
Rangers 1 St Mirren 0

It takes an exceptional team to go out and win a cup final with 9 men. Absolutely remarkable from a champion team. The treble is in sight!!!

Good article posted on the bbc. The first paragraph sums up Scottish football fairly well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_cups/8579284.stm

Scottish football is like sushi: mostly it's raw and you either take pleasure from its peculiar delights or you think it stinks to the high heavens. There is no middle ground.

Arabmariner

Arabmariner said:
Semi-Final draw

Celtic v Hibs/Ross County

DUFC/Rangers v Raith Rovers

Told ye TB  ;)

DUFC v Hibs final
Well that prediction's not going to happen.

Ross County 2 Hibs 1

The Arabs have sold out their end (doesn't happen too often these days)for the replay this morning while the huns have returned 1,000 unsold tickets.

Rumours too that Rangers are not happy at the treatment McGreetor was getting from the fans at Ibrox in the first game and plan to put in a complaint......f**kin lol.......this is the lot that invented sectarianism..... :piralaugh:

Arabmariner

F**K IN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shove yer treble wherever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUFC 1 Rangers 0

Last minute winner too......I couldn't wait to watch it on delay....had to follow it on the net.Now I can watch with the pressure off.

Semi Final draw

Celtic v Ross County
DUFC v Raith Rovers

Just to round off a good night check this out in the SPL...........StMirren 4 Celtic 0

I love football.

;D

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Are the Scottish Cup semi's played at neutral grounds??
Both at Hampden.

Not wishing to tempt fate here since we still have to win a semi but a possible cup final in our centenary year ?............need to start softening up the Mrs now...... ;)

serious14

Arabmariner said:
serious14 said:
Both at Hampden.

Not wishing to tempt fate here since we still have to win a semi but a possible cup final in our centenary year ?............need to start softening up the Mrs now...... ;)

I know it's a money thing, but it still sucks balls.  I miss the days of United/Arsenal at Villa Park and such.

Also, when you make the final, get me a ticket as well.  Just as long as we don't have to go out celebrating in Glasgow (yech) afterwards.  ;)

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Arabmariner said:
serious14 said:
Both at Hampden.

I know it's a money thing, but it still sucks balls.  I miss the days of United/Arsenal at Villa Park and such.

Also, when you make the final, get me a ticket as well.  Just as long as we don't have to go out celebrating in Glasgow (yech) afterwards.  ;)
Yeah I hate the hampden semi thing too.Especially when playing a smaller club like Raith Rovers.

They'll bring the whole town with them but that'll still only be a few thousand.They should play it in Edinburgh where they'd get a capacity crowd and a great atmosphere.

Re the ticket......that's the easy part.

Big test of my grovelling skills this one  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred